Chapter 6 First day

The song above is Promise or Yakusoku, a beautiful Japanese song.

Third POV

The sunlight shone in to room through the windows and onto the pale girl sleeping peacefully. The sunlight shone onto her face making her eyes flatter open. The girl groaned and lay awake in her bed. Trying to sleep again until a knock was heard on the room's door.

Haruka's POV

Just go away who ever knocked at the door. "Oi! Wake up! or I am going to break this door and come in! I dot care weather you are naked or anything else." That SHORT ASS CAPTAIN! Doesn't he feel any shame in saying that. I groaned and got up from bed. I opened the door and seeing Captain standing looking pretty irritated.  "Finally decided to get up! Well, get fucking changed and get your sorry ass out of there, quickly. That eyebrows needed me to escort you to breakfast." He used his same boring tone and shouted at me.

"Why couldn't he sent Eren instead of grumpy old shortcake?" I mumbled but it was loud enough for Shorty to here.
"Developing feelings, already? I expected better!" He smirked. I mumbled a 'shut up' and closed the door on his face which I bet he is very angry at. I smiled lightly at that thought. I changed into my tight shirt with a pink shorts given by Mikasa. I stepped out of my room only to see the grumpy old short cake still here. Oh yeah, he was supposed to take me to mess hall. I rolled my eyes and looked at him, annoyed.
"Follow, brat." He only said this and started walking. I followed closely behind. We walked in silence, he told me that my room was kind of far away from the mess hall and they will try to change it, later. He also informed me about the female titan which they were supposed to capture on the expedition which they found me on and after two days they were supposed to put a trap on the female titan and capture it but they had no idea on how to do it. I also found out that Eren was a titan shifter which got my attention.

"Titan shifter?" I asked, kinda confused. He is a titan shifter.  
"Don't tell me you don't know about those things? It is per-" I cut him off.
"I know what it is but it just means that he is the one who is going to go against the female titan, right?" I asked.
He nodded, "What are you going to, cadet?"
"It would be hard going against someone who has full control on her titan abilities for someone who has almost no control on titan abilities... We need a plan to lower her down to somewhere she can't stand or afraid of... Can't stand." I suddenly came up with an idea. "You have no idea on how to do it, no plan or anything right?" I asked him.
He simple nodded and said, "So you have one?"
I nodded, "Lead me to commander bushy eyebrows."
"Finally someone who can call him that with me." He said and I trying to hide a smile that was forming on my lips.

We entered the mess hall everyone looked at us especially me, guys were mainly, some even whistled and called me 'hot' or 'sexy' which received them a punishment from captain shortcake.
"I brought her, eyebrows." He said, annoyed. Commander eyebrows nodded. "And she seems to have a plan on the capturing of the female titan." This made Eyebrows eyes widen and then it went back to normal.
"And what is that?" He asked, full of curiosity.
"The identity of female titan is a cadet of 104th cadet squad, a military police, right?" I asked as I sat down between Hanji and short cake. He nodded now everyone was looking at me that was in Levi's squad. 
"Those people who are listening us are in Special operation squad, right?" I questioned, He nodded, "and they are new cadets, right?"
He nodded, "how did you know?" He asked, suspiciously.
"By the way they were fighting that titan which I killed in the expedition. It clearly showed that they were not used to fighting one." I told him about my observation.
"Nice observation." Levi commented, "You better be good at cleaning." That earned him a few annoyed faces or groans and of course they earned cleaning the stables punishment.
"About the plan we need to discuss it secretly. You never know where traitors are roaming around." I savagely replied.
"Understood then we will discuss it in the evening in my office, okay?" Eyebrows asked more like he ordered. I just nodded and got up. I went and joined Eren and his friends which they didn't mind at all. I sat between Eren and Mikasa. When I looked back at them, Levi was just drinking in a weird way and listening to Hange while daydreaming and Erwin he was eyeing me, suspiciously as he did yesterday.

"Oh right, introduction with the new girl." The horse faced guy said, smirking.
"Oh right, This is H-" Eren started introducing but I stuffed a bread into his big mouth.
"Eat this, I can introduce myself." Everyone laughed at the scene, "Okay My name is Haruka and I am 14 years and I was living outside the walls since 5 years when the wall Maria was breached, I was 9 when t was breached..." I introduce myself, properly, unlike Eren would have done it.
They all started introducing themselves. 
"I'm Jean Kristine, a new cadet and in squad Levi." He introduced himself, proudly.
"Your a human?" I asked, he nodded confused, "Are you sure? I thought you were a horse. You look a lot like a horse." I said looking at him carefully. He became red with anger an frustration and turned away to look. Everyone started laughing even the other table people seems like they all agree with me. In the corner of my eyes, I eyed Eren as he teased more and more the horse face. His smile and quite laughter can make anyone's day.
The rest of them introduced themselves. A bald name Connie, other was Reiner which I made a comment saying that his name was like an animal rhinosorus' name, the one sitting with him was Berthold, a shy one.  
We chatted the whole breakfast. I talked with everyone but mostly with Eren and Sasha who was again and again trying to steel my food. Hange would come and jump on me but was later dragged away by shortcake, a scene that would make everyone in the room smile and laugh.

At least, I am enjoying my first day here.

My second longest chapter ever. (Dances around, crazily while my three elder brother looks at me like I am stupid or went insane not like I care though) 
Words: 1145.

See you next time, my titan babies.