Chapter 8 The plan

Hey!!

Since the other songs I put finish within a two or three minute so that is why I putted this playlist instead.
ENJOY READING!

Haruka's POV
I sat trying to figure out whose memories are those? Eren and Mikasa are in very memory, it might be there's but the way it is showing means it is someone else. 
I was in deep thoughts not noticing the weird glances and looks that I was getting by the other three that were in the room. Eyebrows coughed making me growl and glare at him.
"So Eren told you who Seira is, isn't it?" Eyebrows asked even though I know he knew it was true.
"Why are you asking when you know it is the truth, eyebrows?" I returned a question. 
He smirked and mumbled something under his breath, it was like 'a hard one to talk with'.
"I am sorry, I so hard to talk with." I faked apologize. He face palmed and looked total irritated.

"What family do you belong to?" He asked
"None of your business." I replied.
"What is your age?"
"Why do you care?"

The door creaked open and people came inside but we didn't seem to care me and Erwin.
"Um-" Who ever was talking stopped talking when he saw us talking back and forth.

"What is your parents name?"
"Why do you wanna know?"
"How did you survive outside the walls?"
"I survived, no one cares how I survived outside."
"I do care."
"So you should stop doing it."
"Do you want to join us?"
"Like I have a choice."
"Do you even care about titans roaming outside these walls?!"
"No, I don't!"
"Do you care about us?!"
"No, I don't give a damn about all of you!"
"You are getting on my nerve, now!"
"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!" I said loud enough for everyone to here. First, it was only tiny giggles but then everyone was laughing so loudly that I know that voice was going out of the HQ as well. Commander looked so irritated and angry that he was burst out any moment. Then I noticed I and Levi were the only one not laughing but he was trying to hold back. MISSION DOUBLE ACCOMPLISHED!

"Now enough with the useless and worthless talk. Get back to business." Erwin shouted making everyone flinch but i only just smirked while Levi did the same.
"Sure, let's get back to business." I said mockingly, "What were we doing again, commander whose eyebrows are bigger then himself?" I asked playing innocent while slightly smirking. 
Eyebrow's face was... terrifying right now! What should I do now? Wait a minute, let me just ask me one thing. Before i could ask, He started shouting sat me, "Haruka with no second or last name, will you just shut up or I will-" I interrupted him.
"Or you will throw me out of the HQ and I won't be a scout anymore and then i will do something with the MP that will be very bad that they will need to kick me out of walls. I will finally have my freedom besides those titans will do nothing to me and best of all i wont have to see you, commander eyebrows-bigger-then-himself!" I rambled on and then I thought of something else before I could do that I took a glance at his face. IT was... you know how it is... I am so done. 

I looked around for help but all they did was look down and feel sorry for me... Wow, great friends I have. He sat down, sighed and toke his anger out or tired to. He looked down and held his head with his hand, sighed again. 

"Maybe, I went too far. I am sorry, Commander." I apologized, he just glanced up and then looked at me, no stared at me softly and curiously. Then he again looked down and... smiled? I don't know but his lips did curl up a little. 
(I like writing a Erwin or Levi fanfic rather then Eren.) 

"Oi! You don't need to apologized when you don't really mean it."Captain shortcake hissed at me. I huffed and looked at other side.
"For your kind information, I do mean it Short-tempered-shortie." I said while smirking a bit.
"Short-tempered-shortie... I like that name!" Hange beamed. Some of the cadets behind me laughed and they earned kitchen duties. 
"Actually, none of you are having Kitchen cleaning duty for a month since i also agree with the name." Commander bushy eyebrows teased Levi further. Levi looked like he was going to explode and the whole building will fall when he will. He glared at me, if looks could kill then i would have been. I acted innocent which made Eren chuckle quietly and a smile was wishing that it be could form on my lips. I stared at him from corner of my eyes while he doing the same until we heard the commander cough and telling us to come back to business. 

That is when I noticed the people in the room were the horse face since I requested, Armin, Mikasa, Eren, some sniffling guy and some other superior. That is when found myself explaining the plan at which most of them commented that it was very well developed and good. But I wasn't satisfied.
"I am not so sure it will work since I haven't met her, I don't know if she will fall for it and the way you are explaining her to me she wont fall for it so easy and if she don't then Eren will have no choice but to transform... which I really don't want..." I informed them, they all seem to understand and trying to think what will happen if that happens but i didn't care as my eyes were fixed on Eren. 
"If that happens, Eren I don't know if you will be able to transform then it;'s good and if you don't start morning there and putting all of the blame on your self just start running there, please use your brain there, getting caught will be worse then not transforming shortcake wont be there to save your damn ass like last time with the female titan, okay?" I insisted more like commanded. He nodded with determination in his deep emerald green eyes that i have taken a liking to. 
After that everyone was dismissed by commander expect for me even Levi was dismissed. 
"That was a great plan." He commented which was very surprising to me. 
"Uh Thanks?" I thanked confused. He chuckled and then got up from his chair and sat on the sofa instead and patted the spot next to him for me to sit so i sat there. 
"I can see that you are confused as if why have i stopped you here. I just... wanted to talk with you." He Calirified leaving you more confused.
"We could have done it with others, you know that." I answered back.
He laughed so softly, "You remind me so much of my daughter and wife."
I knew i had hit a soft spot. 
"Are they..?"
"Yeah my daughter not my wife. We never found her body though, she been missing since five years." He sobbed ever so lightly.
I immediately pulled him into a hug. He lightly sobbed on my shoulder.
"You know, she is not dead she lives in our memories, happy, sweet and sometimes cold memories maybe not in mine but surely in yours. If she is forgotten then she is truly dead if she still lives in memories then she is surely alive, smiling at us right now too." I comforted him.

Ahhhhh, i seriously don't think i am writing a Eren fanfic. So frustrated. I will try to add more romantic things of Eren and Haruka.
For now Bye!

Oh right one more thing I am going to write Assassination classroom fanfic soon, which character do you want me to write on?

See you later!