The Celebrations//The kidnapping

She gets ready for the celebrations getting in her somewhat decent dress. She walks out to the celebrations completely ready heading to the crowd of people. She's been feeling someone watching her but decides to shake off her worries for one night for her father's sake. She soon walks to her father's side sitting beside him. "Hello father." She greets smiling. 

"Hello my dear daughter." He replies placing a hand on her cheek. "You know you look just like your mother. A perfect image of her." 

"Thank you father." She whispers as she smiles almost in tears. She looks away at the crowd with a smile. "I have to stay strong for father." She thought as she watches. 

"Don't just stay beside me go have fun." He tells her. 

"Yes father." She replies with a smile as she stands up. She walks to the crowd still feeling eyes on her as she looks around. 

"My lady." Dastan said from behind. She jumps looking at him. 

"My lord." She replies. She still looks around feeling eyes on her and looks out the window. 

"What's wrong?" He asked as his brothers walks to her. 

"My lady." Tus and Garsiv greets. 

"My lords." She looks at them and greets back before looking around at the windows. The two princes started talking to her about random things but she wasn't paying attention instead she looked out the window behind her father seeing a figure watching them as her breathing quickens. "My lords if you all will excuse me i gotta go see my father." She tells them quickly as she walks quickly. Before she got to them an arrow from the figure was shot and hit her father causing everyone else to scream. "FATHER!" She yells running to him sliding beside him. 

"My little Anna i'm so sorry run." He tells her. 

"I'm not leaving you." She tells him in tears. "SOMEBODY HELP HIM!" 

"You must they can't get their hands on you." He replies as men breaks through the door. She looks at them then at her father kissing his forehead. 

"I'm so sorry father." She cries a little as she stands up and runs out around the bandits. She grabs a sword starting to fight her way out. One of the bandits was about to grab her by the arm until she sees him get stabbed and collapses to the ground. She looks at Dastan and smiles a little. She keeps fighting until one actually did get a hold of her and walks off. "LET ME GO!" She yells scared as they all run out. 

As they all run out the Persian soldiers stops fighting looking at the dead bodies. 

"Find the murder. Bring him to me." Sharaman tells them. 

"Yes father." Tus and Garsiv replies. 

"What about Annabeth?" Dastan asks looking at his father. 

"I'm afraid there is nothing we can do about her. She might be dead already." Sharaman answered. 

"She can't be dead. She's not dead i won't believe that." He replies looking at the three of them. "If no one else is going to look for her then i will." He soon turns around walking to his room getting ready for an adventure out to look for her. "I will find you and bring you back safely i promise." He mumbles.