The Murder

Annabeth was sitting down at the windowsill looking out worried when one of the guards took her out of the room to the throne room where Jason sits with a smug smile on his face looking at her. "Hello again Annabeth." He greeted. 

"What do you want?" She asked angered. 

"To show you why you don't defy me or my request. Bring them in!" He answers. She looks at him confused then at the door where she seen some men women and children from her kingdom. 

"No." She mumbled looking at them worried trying to break free. "Let them go they didn't do anything to you!" She yelled looking at them. He smiled watching her struggle as he nods to his soldiers as they prepare they're bows and arrows. She continues to struggle under their hold as he nods his head giving them the signal to release. "NO!" She yelled in tears as all the people shot fall to the ground. She soon collapsed on her knees in tears watching them bleeding out. "Murderer." She whispered. He walks closer to her as he placed a hand on her shoulder. 

"This is all your fault Annabeth. Make a wise decision princess. Marry me and your people won't all die." He tells her. She looks at him with tears in her eyes. 

"Murderer." She said again as she gets up grabbing a soldier's sword and starts fighting. They all got a hold of her restraining her taking the sword away. 

"If you're not going to marry me out of will i will force it. I will have you, your kingdom and your power." He said his hand gripping her face. She jerked her head away as the guards takes her back to the room locking her up. She soon collapsed to the ground in tears after watching her people die. 

"It's all my fault." She mumbled laying down on the floor.