Annabeth and the bandits

(Top is the villain/Her kidnapper) 

Once the bandits gets Annabeth to an unstable castle they took her to a room changing her into a brown dress with a hood attached

Once the bandits gets Annabeth to an unstable castle they took her to a room changing her into a brown dress with a hood attached. They all walk out to the throne room to the king as the bandits bow but she doesn't. One of the bandits had to force her to bow. "Hello Lady Annabeth. I've been waiting for this moment for so long." He tells her. 

"Lord Jason what do you want from me?" She asked looking at him trying not to show fear. He walks closer to her gently looking at her up and down. 

"I want you. I want you to marry me and become my queen we will rule side by side and we will be the strongest and most powerful king and queen no one has ever seen." He answers about to place his hand on her hip. She quickly grabbed his wrist and threw it back at his side. 

"Don't touch me. I will never marry a murder or a tyrant like you." She answered looking into his eyes. He laughs as he lowers his head shaking it. 

"You are one stubborn woman. Take her to the tower lock her up. Do not let her out until i say so." He said looking back at her with a smile. "Let her highness think and wait to see why she doesn't disobey me." The guards soon took her away to the tower locking her up as she was about to run to the door to try to escape. She walked to her closet in the room seeing nothing but chains and dresses. She sits down beside the window thinking of ways to get out of there looking around for a way to escape.

"I gotta get out of here and fast." She thought as she stands up walking around for a way.