Break in and escape attempt

Annabeth later on changed into something she could easily hide and run in. She walks to the wall where she found a secret room finding her way to freedom. She walked to the wall pressing the button opening the entrance. She walked through the entrance as the door closes quickly. She keeps walking until she made it to a door leading to the wall later hearing the warning bell. She stayed hidden as the guards walk by as she walks away. 

Dastan got to the castle after a day of traveling. When he gets there he sneaks inside the castle as guards start to walk past. "Halt." A soldier says seeing his figure. He soon stops and slowly goes for his sword. "Who are you? show your face." The soldier commanded walking closer to him. He soon turned around looking at him taking his sword out. The person quickly grabbed his sword and starts fighting with him. "SOUND THE ALARM!" The soldier yelled as he fights. Soon after the soldier falls dead Dastan walks off looking for her as the alarm goes off. 

Annabeth soon ran out of her hiding place as she fights her way out running into a familiar body. She was about to go to fight but stopped when she saw Dastan. "Dastan." She whispered as she slowly let her guard down. 

"Hey." He replied. She walks closer to him and hugs him burying her face on his shoulder. "It's okay. Let's go." He tells her gently taking her hand. They both start running as they fight. When they got to the tunnel Jason's men ran after them from all ends starting to surround them. They both continues the fight until one of them cornered Dastan and Jason walks to them. 

"Put your sword down young princess or he dies." Jason threatens looking at her. She looks at the person that cornered him and slowly lowers her sword worried. 

"King Jason please don't hurt him." She said with concern in her voice. She looks at Jason in his eyes. He walks closer to her and placing his hand on her throat. 

"Do i need to kill more of your people for your little action princess?" He asked looking in her eyes. 

"You stay away from my people." She told him. She straightens up smacking his hand away from her trying not to look scared. 

"What are you going to do if i don't little girl? Remember the last person you stood up to before your mother died?" He asked with a smug smile. She looked at him shocked and collapses backward onto the wall. 

"How-How did you know?" She asked. He threw the knife with dried blood on it in front of her. 

"Looks familiar to you doesn't it princess?" He asked back watching her collapse on her knees looking at the knife. 

"You-You killed her." She said looking at him picking up the knife. 

"She defied me and my father and she did it to protect you. See Annabeth it is all your fault that both of your parents are dead and your people are going to die." He told her. Dastan couldn't do anything but watch it all play out. She stood up and starts to walk closer to him but one of the soldiers held her back before she could touch him. "Take them to her room and lock them up." He orders them as they get drug away. She struggled and yells at him. 

"NO! LEAVE THE PEOPLE ALONE YOU MONSTER!" She yelled as the men grips her arms forcing her to the room. They soon leave locking them up. When they were in the room she sits near the window looking out seeing horses riding out. "It's all my fault." She whispered but he heard her. 

"No it's not your fault don't listen to him." He told her walking closer. She looked up at him in his eyes and looks back down. 

"It is and i can't follow through on his orders cause he's a tyrant." She replied as she stood up. She walked to the closet and opens it to all the clothes in the world and pulled out a white dress. "But now i have to for the sake of the people." She said looking at him. 

"You can't your people will be protected but you won't be." He told her walking closer placing his hands on her shoulders. 

"He already killed my mother, father and a small group of the people." She said as she slowly turns around looking at him. "If i got to choose who to be with for the rest of my life it would be the person that came all this way for me cause at least i know that you care. Thank you Dastan." She places a gentle hand on his cheek looking into his eyes. "I'm so sorry." She whispered as she places her hands on her face as he pulls her in. 

"It's okay we'll figure something out." He told her holding her. "I'm not letting him have you."