CHAPTER 1

A: Okay, first of all I would like to apologize with you all for what happened with the stories. I can't bring them back although I already talked with Wattpad... It's a horrible new I know. I'm really disappointed and upset, but I can't stop just because of that. This is the only draft saved, and although it was supposed to be uploaded on summer, I'll upload it now, so you still have something read.

HARU'S POV
Today's gonna be a great day, just as always, I wake up because of the sunlight hitting my face... I get out of my bed, and head straight to my room's balcony...

As soon as I step outside, I can hear the waves crushing against the rocks... I always liked the idea of living as near as possible of the sea...

Right now, thanks to my friend Nagata's parents, we are living in a penthouse in Hawaii... This is the best, we are able to live for our passion and follow our dreams... I can't think of any other way of living my life...

-Nagata: Oii Haru, are you going to wake up or- Oh, what are you doing? -Haru: Just admiring this view

-Haru: Just admiring this view... Don't you think of how lucky are we?
-Nagata: (chuckles) I do, but not as often as you do... I'm not the sea's lover...
-Haru: Whatever (yawns) Let's ride some waves?
-Nagata: Sure! (smiles)

We head to the beach once we changed into our neoprene... We both have been surfing since we were like twelve more less... After all, that's how we met and became best friends...

-Nagata: Haru, I bet you can't do a 360 grades flip as good as I can... (smirks)
-Haru: Are you trying to impress your fans? (chuckles) I'm sorry, but you can't win against me...
-Nagata: Just see me getting the victory (smiles)
-Haru: Try... (smirks)

We then start surfing and competing about who does the best flip... I'm not going to lie, Nagata is really really good... He's probably one of the best surfers here, but please, who has been the one winning the competitions? Exactly, Koyama Haru, in other words... None other than me.

Once we finish, we look at each other as we sit in our surfboards will the waves guides us towards the seashore...

-Haru: You did great dude (smiles)
-Nagata: Yeah, but it seems impossible to beat you (chuckles and bump fists)
-Haru: Do we return?
-Nagata: Yeah, we've been surfing around two hours already? We woke up and first head here... We should have something for breakfast...
-Haru: Yeah, I agree... Well, since you lost, you are in charge of preparing it while I take a shower... (teasing Nagata)
-Nagata: Huh?! No fair!
-Haru: (starts swimming) Sorry, I can't here you!
-Nagata: This kid... (pissed chases you)