CHAPTER 7

HARU'S POV
-Time skip until your birthday-

Today I'm finally turning 24, and right now, we are having a party that Nagata and the girls prepared for me... This is really fun, and I'm glad to see that much people here...

-Nagata: Time for the cake! (smiles)

Then, they all start singing happy birthday to me, and then, Sana appears with my birthday cake... Woah, it is really cool, I love it...

-Haru: Woah, thanks guys (blows the candles) -Everyone: (claps) -Nagata: Happy birthday brother! (bro hugs you) -Momo: Happy birthday Haru-kun (hugs you and gives you a gift) -Haru: It was not necessary Momo

-Everyone: (claps)
-Nagata: Happy birthday brother! (bro hugs you)
-Momo: Happy birthday Haru-kun (hugs you and gives you a gift)
-Haru: It was not necessary Momo... (smiles and opens it) Woaahh~ A Twice signed album, thanks girls (claps) I'll treasure it... (chuckles)
-Sana: Happy birthday (smiles)
-Haru: Thanks (chuckles)
-Sana: I'm really happy to spent your birthday together... (smiles)
-Haru: Yeah, I am really happy to have met you Sana... Being able yo celebrate it with you, it's the best (smiles)

Then, lot of other people starts approaching me, congratulates me and give me some other gifts... Even my supposed to be "fan club" brought something for me... This is really cool...

The rest of the day, was really fun as well... We had a big party with great music and where everyone danced until their legs burnt... I had a lot of fun...

-Time skip until night-

-Nagata: Yo, Haru!
-Haru: Hmm? (smiles)
-Nagata: Look at the sea... It is really shining today... Why don't you take a pic of it? It is like this because today is your birthday... (smiles)
-Haru: What are you saying? (chuckles) I then gran my phone and head to the balcony to appreciate the sight...

-Haru: Woah, it is seriously shinning

-Haru: Woah, it is seriously shinning... (smiles)

I'm about to take picture of it, when suddenly I hear someone singing... From where does it come this sweet voice? I look inside our house, but there's just Nagata... I look back to the ocean and then I see her...

What is she doing? I chuckle when I see Sana singing in a rock dressed like a mermaid... She's really cute, is she doing this because I wanted to have this since I was little?

-Haru: (chuckles)
-Nagata: What happens? (smirks)
-Haru: Nothing, I'll be back soon... (leave your house and head to where Sana is)

I arrive where she is still singing dressed like a mermaid... What is she doing? She's really cute... Ah, I can't belive that she really did my dreams come true... I don't even know how to react or what to do right now...

Maybe I should just follow the vibe, just like they used to do on that stories that grandpa told me... I should act surprised for seeing a mermaid and so...

-Haru: Oh my! (puts a hand on your mouth) Is that a mermaid? (smiles and approaches the rock where she is)
-Sana: (tries to hide)
-Haru: Oh, don't be afraid... I won't hurt you, little mermaid... (smiles) My name is Koyama Haru... (extends your hand) Who are you?
-Sana: (smiles and takes your hand) How do I know that I can trust you?
-Haru: I have a pure heart, I would never hurt you... (smiles)
-Sana: I can see through your eyes, and I know that you are not lying... (smiles) My name is- oh no, I need to leave...
-Haru: Huh? Why?!
-Sana: I can't be seen by humans... I'll get in trouble if any from my family knows that I talked with you... (tries to go)
-Haru: Will I see you again?
-Sana: I don't think so... (smiles and kisses my cheek) But look for me at those waves you ride, Haru... I'll wait for us to be reunite... (chuckles and leaves swimming)

What was that? Sana really played the mermaid role perfectly... And I don't know why, now my heart is beating really fast... I shouldn't have reacted like this, it was all a role play... I knew it was Sana... But I didn't expect that kiss if I'm honest...

I then return to my house and grab a towel for Sana... She'll need to dry herself and take a shower as well... I think that I should invite her home so she can do that...

-Haru: Sana! Over here (smiles and hands her a towel)
-Sana: Ah, thanks Haru... (smiles) The water is really cold at night...
-Haru: Yeah... (smiles) Let's head to my house, you probably want to take a shower and change into another clothes...
-Sana: (nods) Thanks... By the way, did you like your birthday gift? (smiles)
-Haru: Yeah, it was the best... (chuckles) You really looked like a mermaid, I almost fall for you like in those stories...
-Sana: (chuckles) It would had been great if you did...
-Haru: Uh?
-Sana: Nothing, let's head to your house, Momo is already there with Nagata... We all planned this... (smiles)
-Haru: I'm really happy and thankful, you made my dream come true... (chuckles)
-Sana: It was nothing... (happy)
-Haru: I'll make it up to you one day, wait for it... (smiles)

-Sana: (chuckles) I'll look forward to it, then

-Haru: (nods and smiles)

We then arrive to our house, and Momo and Nagata where already cuddling at the couch while watching a movie... They are seriously the same all the time...

-Momo: How was it? (smirks)
-Haru: You won't belive it, but I really saw a mermaid... (chuckles) The most beautiful ever... She had a really sweet voice, it seemed like a dream... It became true thanks to Sana... (smiles)
-Sana: (blushes) I'm gonna take a shower...
-All: Okay (smiles)
-Nagata: Oi Haru, why don't they stay over here tonight? It is already late, and Sana is taking a shower... Don't you think it is better if they stay?
-Haru: I have no problem, if the girls want to stay, then they can... This is their house as well... (chuckles)
-Momo: Thanks! (smiles) Give me some clothes for Sana... She'll need something to sleep... And I'll tell her that we are staying here when I bring them to her...
-Haru: Okay (smiles)