CHAPTER 9

NAGATA'S POV
-Time skip two weeks later-

-Nagata: Oi, Haru! (knocks at your door) C'mon, we need to get ready for the competition... (opens the door but there's no one) Where the hell is this boy now?

Suddenly, someone rings our bell... I wonder who is it this early... I head to the door and once I open, I bump with the girls...

-Nagata: Hey there... (smiles)
-Momo: Good morning (smiles and pecks Nagata)
-Sana: Good morning~ Where is Haru? (smiles)
-Nagata: I have no idea... But he probably left to the beach, we are having the annual competition... (chuckles) This year, I'll become the best surfer...
-Momo: Wooo~ Go for it (smiles)
-Sana: (smirks) I'm sorry, but no one will beat Haru. He'll always be the best one (smiles)
-Nagata: Let's head to the beach, and watch carefully from the seashore... This year, will be Nagata's year (smirks)

 This year, will be Nagata's year (smirks)

HARU'S POV
I'm actually at the beach... I'm trying to relax and keep calm... Being nervous never works out, I need to forget about my nerves and focus on what I have to do... I won't fail, I'll do it perfect, and I'll win once again.

-Girl: Kyaaa! Haru, look over here! (holding a poster)
-Girl 2: Haru, you are already our winner no matter what happens! (smiles whole wearing shirt with your face)
-Girl 3: Beat them all, you are the best! You know it! Let's go Koyama Haru! (with a megaphone)

Oh my god... They are seriously a fan club, how can they bring that much merchandising? I didn't decide to sell anything like this... But still, how did they get it?

I wave at them and then I do the peace sign so they know that I'll give my best... Now that they are here to support me, I'll need to win in order not to disappoint them... They all are now screaming like crazy...

-Nagata: Oh~ Are you actually interacting with your fans? (surprised)
-Haru: Yeah? They are here to support me, I can ignore that... I must show them my thankfulness... (smiles)
-Momo: You two are really great surfers, I'll be supporting both of you, but forgive me Haru, when I say that I wish Nagata to win... (chuckles)
-Haru: Ah, it's okay I understand (chuckles)
-Sana: (grabs your arm) Can we talk alone a moment? (smiles)
-Haru: Yeah? (smiles)

I follow Sana a little bit away from the others... I wonder why does she want to talk alone... Is she going to tell me a secret or something like that? Nah, I don't think so...

-Haru: So...?
-Sana: I want to wish you the best luck for today (smiles)
-Haru: (smiles) Thanks Sana, I'll win no matter what...
-Sana: Haru... If you win, would you... Uhm... Allow me to give you a reward? (avoiding eye contact)

 Allow me to give you a reward? (avoiding eye contact)

-Haru: A reward? (giggles) Yeah, of course... But just so you know, it is not necessary... I'm okay as long as you are there with me later on to celebrate... (smiles and pats Sana's head)
-Sana: (holds your hand) It is really necessary... So please, win for me, okay? (smiles)
-Haru: I-I'll do it, don't have a doubt of it... (does V sign)

I then head to the seashore next to Nagata, we looks quite confident. But I've been practicing a lot more than he did, so here I'm the one taking the victory today.

-Haru: Good luck dude (bumps fists with Nagata)
-Nagata: Yeah, you too (smiles)

Then, the competition starts as soon as the commentator starts calling for the participants' names... We need to go one by one, in order we don't block each other...

I have a strategy, I always want to be the last one to be called, because it is the one that the judges remember the most... I know that's taking advantage, but I like to win...

SANA'S POV
Here we go... The competition has started... They all seem to be really good and competitive... Oh please, Haru this has to be yours... You need to win...

-Momo: You look really tense... (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah, well... This competition is important... I need Haru to win it... (smiles)
-Momo: You made up your mind?
-Sana: Yes, if he wins... I'll confess to him my feelings... (smiles)
-Momo: Woo~ But Haru is not interested in romance, you know that...
-Sana: Still, I need to tell him because of me... Everytime is more difficult to keep it secret... (looks down)
-Momo: Oh, someone's calling me...
-Sana: Who is it? (curious)
-Momo: Heechul oppa...
-Sana: Oh, answer it then, he may miss you... (smiles)
-Momo: What do I do about Nagata?
-Sana: Don't tell oppa about him, just act normally... (smiles)
-Momo: F-Fine... (takes a breath) I can't do this!

-Time skip until Momo finished her call-

-Momo: Okay, it is done now...

-Sana: So, what happens? (smiles) -Momo: He's asking me when are we going to return back to Korea

-Momo: He's asking me when are we going to return back to Korea... He said that he misses me and that he can't wait to hold me in his arms... (sighs)
-Sana: Well, he's your boyfriend... I think that's quite expected...
-Momo: Nagata... (looks at him) Oh god, what have I done?
-Sana: It's okay, Momoring, he won't discover this... It'll be a secret...
-Momo: Sana, forget about Haru, we need to return back... I need to tell Nagata that I don't want anything with him... If not, my relationship with oppa won't last long... (serious)
-Sana: Why should I forget about him? I don't have a boyfriend waiting for me... (srughs)
-Momo: Sana, I won't come here anymore... No matter what, I should stop here.
-Sana: Momoring... I understand what you are trying to say... But I can't forget or give up on Haru that easily... Momoring... I seriously think that he's the one for me... Let's stay just until tomorrow... Please (pouts)
-Momo: Are you sure you are going to confess to him, and later on leave him here? That's hurting... It is better if we just leave without making any kind of special relationship...
-Sana: Momo...
-Momo: Do you want to hurt Haru?
-Sana: Of course not, but-
-Momo: Then forget about him, Sana...