CHAPTER 4

HARU'S POV
Yesterday's party was the best one ever, seeing everyone swimming and playing around chasing each other like kids was fun, really fun. I would repeat without a doubt, but it couldn't last forever...

Now, we are both heading to the beach where we agreed to meet Sana and Momo. They want to learn how to surf and so, here we go as teachers...

-Nagata: Can I tell you something before we meet them?
-Haru: Sure?
-Nagata: They are so fucking beautiful... Like, what are they so beautiful for?
-Haru: What are you saying now? You just said so out of the blue... (chuckles) Belive me when I see that it is almost impossible to understand you...
-Nagata: You don't understand it, yesterday when I danced with Momo... Woah, it felt the best ever, it is not like all the girls we had before...
-Haru: You mean those girls YOU had... I'm not a player like you... (laughs)
-Nagata: You are more popular than I am, you have lots of girls dying for you... And what do you do? Ignore them. Why? You still belive that you'll find someone like those stories you like... A mermaid? Pfft, please dude open your eyes...

-Haru: Look, the girls are here, let's start the class

-Haru: Look, the girls are here, let's start the class. And please, focus on teach Momo how to surf... Don't even dare to flirt with her... I don't want them to think in a wrong way about us... (serious)
-Nagata: Are you now my boss to tell me how to act?
-Haru: Whatever...
-Both: Good morning (smiles)
-Haru: Good morning, are you ready to start? (smiles)
-Momo: I am not...
-Sana: Momoring...
-Momo: It's true! I'm afraid, I think that we'll die today...
-Nagata: Not today because I'm here to save you whenever you need me (winks at her)
-Sana: I guess you'll be my teacher, Haru? (smiles)
-Haru: I guess... Is that okay, or do you want to change?
-Sana: No, this is perfect (chuckles)
-Haru: Cool, let's grab the boards, I brought yours and another one for Momo... (smiles)

We then get inside the water, and while Nagata tries to get touchy and flirt with Momo, I explain carefully to Sana how to surf...

-Sana: (sitting in her board) This is tiring... (panting)
-Haru: Yeah, the first times you get really tired... But don't worry, before the summer ends, you'll be able to surf (chuckles)
-Sana: I haven't seen you surfing yet, could you show me how you do it? (smiles)
-Haru: Sure (smiles)

I then start riding a wave and doing some tricks such as the flips so I impress her... I think that I haven't told her about me being the local best surfer yet... But anyway, I don't want to brag about it...

-Haru: And that would be it (smiles)

-Sana: You are really good at it, almost like a professional

-Sana: You are really good at it, almost like a professional... (amazed)
-Haru: I'm a professional, I live for this... I'm the local best surfer (chuckles) I didn't want to bring it up because I didn't want to sound arrogant...
-Sana: Woah, actually I expected it, the way you explained it to me, it sounded like you knew a lot about this... What an honor to have you as my teacher then... (chuckles)
-Haru: Isn't me the one who should be thankful for having an idol as a student? (smiles)
-Sana: No, you shouldn't... I'm not here as an idol, but as Minatozaki Sana... Don't treat me different just by who I am...
-Haru: You don't like being famous? (confused sits on your board next to her)
-Sana: Oh, don't get me wrong, I love my fans with all my life... I couldn't imagine a life without them... (smiles) But I don't know, sometimes fame makes me feel lonely... Like, everyone approaches me just by being Sana of Twice and not the normal girl Minatozaki Sana... Ah, did that make sense? (chuckles and looks down)
-Haru: It did (smiles) And you don't need to worry... I'll approach you as Minatozaki Sana, I don't care if you are an idol or not... It's just another work, I'm a surf board maker, so what? (chuckles)
-Sana: (looks at you and smiles warmly) Thanks...

Suddenly, we are interrupted by some screaming coming from the seashore... As always, that weird group of girls are cheering for us with those posters... Damn it, how embarrassing...

-Sana: Who are they? (confused)

-Haru: O-Oh, don't mind them... They are just casually here... (giggles)
-Sana: And they are holding a poster which says "Haru we love you" also casually? (chuckles)
-Haru: Sorry, since I won that competition this last years, this girls have been coming here like this all the time... I don't understand anything neither...
-Sana: They are your fans (smiles)
-Haru: A-Ah, but that wouldn't be right, I didn't do anything impressive to deserve that kind of attention... (smiles)
-Sana: You know, you could just wave at them... Have you ever tried to interact with them?
-Haru: Oh no, it's always Nagata who deals with them... He always ends up bringing one or two them to make out at home... I'm not interested on doing that kind of stuff...
-Sana: And you shouldn't! How can he do such things with his fans?! I wouldn't kiss my fans like that... (embarrassed)
-Haru: Sana, we should get out of the water, the waves are starting to be bigger because it's getting windy... (serious)
-Sana: Okay (smiles)

We head to the seashore, and as soon as I reach those "fans" they start screaming like crazy and asking me to sign their posters, what should I do?

-Sana: Go ahead, Haru (smiles) They think you are doing a great job, that's why they support you...
-Haru: (nods) Uhm, hi... (smiles) Thanks for supporting me... If you ever want to surf, I seek surfboards at the Color Blue... Just ask for me there (winks at them)
-Sana: (face palms) That last thing was not necessary but okay... (chuckles)
-Haru: Nagata, let's go... It's getting windy, we can't surf anymore...
-Nagata: Yeah, Momo did you have fun? (smiles)
-Momo: I'm cold...
-Haru: Let's head home?
-Sana: We need to return back to the hotel...
-Nagata: Why don't you stay over? (smiles) we'll go with you to the hotel later on... Let's prepare something yummy to eat...
-Momo: I like that plan, let's eat! (smiles)
-Sana: Haru? Is it okay with you?
-Haru: Yeah, I would love it if you came... (smiles)
-Sana: Let's go then (smiles) I'll call Jihyo later...