CHAPTER 8

HARU'S POV
We are currently waiting for Sana to finish taking a shower so we can distribute how are we going to sleep tonight... I would easily solve it saying that Momo and Sana sleep in my room while I sleep at the couch...

-Sana: I'm done taking a shower~ (smiles) This clothes are kinda big for me, but since we are just going to sleep, I guess that it is okay...

-Momo: Sana-chan, you could kill Once with that look (chuckles)
-Sana: Really? (chuckles) Is it that great? It smells like Haru... (smiles)
-Haru: (slightly blushed)
-Nagata: Oi, Haru are you getting shy? (smirks)
-Haru: Of course not, why would I?! (embarrassed)
-Momo: Hai, hai... So, how are we going to sleep tonight?
-Haru: Well, I thought that the best option would be to-
-Nagata: Momoring sleeps with me, and Sana sleeps with you... (chuckles) Perfect Plan, right?
-Haru: How are we going to do that?! They are girls, we must respect them, how can you just do things without thinking first?! What would they do if their parents knew about it?!
-Nagata: They won't know... Plus, what's the problem? She's your mermaid Haru... Isn't it what you always wanted? (smiles)
-Sana: It is okay if you don't want to sleep with me Haru... I understand (fakes a smile)
-Haru: Please, don't get me wrong... It is not that I don't want to sleep with you... It is just that... Uhm... I think it is embarrassing because a boy and a girl sleeping together normally means that they are together... (smoke going out of your head)
-Momo: Doesn't that means that he wants to go out with Sana-chan, then? (smirks)
-Nagata: Haru you daring boy... (teasing)
-Haru: Why are doing this to me? (embarrassed)
-Sana: Let's just go to sleep, it doesn't matter the reason... (embarrassed as well)

With that said, Momo and Nagata headed to Nagata's room, and we headed to my room... What am I going to do? It's the first time that a girl enters my room... Oh gosh...

-Sana: Woah, you have your room pretty neat...

-Haru: You didn't expect it like this? (chuckles) -Sana: Well, I expected something related to surfing

-Sana: Well, I expected something related to surfing... But I didn't it would be like this... I expected it to be a mess... Jeongyeon unnie would be glad to know that you keep it nice and cleaned... (laughs)
-Haru: (smiles) I'll take it as you liked it then... Shall we go to sleep?
- Sana: Yup (smiles)

We then get inside my bed, and a really awkward silence fills the vibe... Damn it, I don't know what should I talk about... And I can't definitely do what Nagata will probably do with Momo...

-Sana: Do you... Do you like someone, Haru?
-Haru: (caught off of guard) What's that question for?
-Sana: Just answer it... (smiles)
-Haru: Hmm... I don't know... Maybe...
-Sana: (chuckles) I'm starting to like someone...
-Haru: Oh, really?
-Sana: Yup, I hope to have a chance to make it happen one day... For now, the relationship that we have (yawns) It's enough...
-Haru: You are sleepy... (chuckles)
-Sana: Yeah kinda, I'm really tired... (smiles) Haru, could you tell me one of those stories you like that much?
-Haru: Sure... (smiles and starts telling her a mermaid story)

Then, when I realized it, she was already sleeping... Oh my god, she's like a cute angel... How can someone look like this while sleeping? *sighs* I would surely fall for her if it wasn't because I know how to control myself...

Anyway, it's time for me to go to sleep... Today, my birthday, has been really fun but also really tiring... And thanks to Sana, it was the best birthday ever... I'm really thankful to have her here, and to have met her...

-Time skip to the next day-

Ah, it is really hard... Why does it hurt that much? I open my eyes slowly and find myself sleeping at the floor... What the hell happened yesterday?! If I'm not wrong, I was sleeping with Sana...

I get up and then realize that Sana made me out of the bed... She now owns it completely... Aish this girl... Oh, it seems like she noticed me and is waking up...

-Sana: Haru? (smiles) Good morning...
-Haru: Good morning... (chuckles) Did you sleep well?
-Sana: Yeah, your bed is really comfy... (smiles)
-Haru: And you had it all for yourself as I can see... (laughs)
-Sana: (realizes it) Oh no! I'm really sorry Haru, I didn't mean it to get the whole bed for me... You could have told me to make space for you... (panics)
-Haru: It's okay, it's okay... But you should sleep some more... It is still really early...
-Sana: What time is it?
-Haru: 6:00 Am... (smiles)
-Sana: And what are we doing awake at this time?!
-Haru: I'm gonna go surfing... It's like my daily practice... Wait for me to come back, okay? (smiles) I'll prepare breakfast later...
-Sana: Ah, fine... (pouts)
-Haru: Why do you pout, then? (chuckles)
-Sana: Because I messed up tonight... (sighs) But it's okay, we'll sleep together some other time, right? (smiles)
-Haru: Huh?! (surprised)
-Sana: Nothing, see you later (smiles)
-Haru: Yeah, see you (smiles)

I then leave to beach and start surfing... It has been around two hours, when suddenly, I spot someone at my balcony looking towards me...

I wave because it's Sana who's carefully watching at me surfing... She's cute, she could had slept some more instead of seeing me practice...

SANA'S POVHaru looks really cool and manly while surfing, I understand why does he have this much fans

SANA'S POV
Haru looks really cool and manly while surfing, I understand why does he have this much fans... Plus, he's last year champion... He's the best surfer of the zone...

Damn it, although I like when he's having a good time, I sometimes get a little bit pissed by the kind of stuff that those fans scream to him...

"Marry them?" "He's a hot meal?" why would they scream such disgusting things to him? He won't pay that kind of attention to them... Well, I'm not even sure if he'll ever pay that kind of attention to anyone...

Oh, wait a moment... Is he waving at me? I can't belive it... Nagata-kun told me that when he's surfing, he forgets about the rest of the world... But, he's paying attention to me... Damn, this is bad, I'm starting to feel butterflies because of him... Could it be... Does he look at me as his always wished mermaid?