CHAPTER 19

HARU'S POV
I finished taking a shower, when suddenly my phone sounded... I wonder what is it... I look at the screen to notice that Sana just sent me a message... I wonder what does it say, it's been quite a bit since we last talked...

Sana🌺:You idiot... I miss you... You can't imagine how much... Lot of boys keep on asking me to go out with them, but I don't feel anything when I look at them... But you know? I want someone to be with me... And if you are just gonna act like that all the time, I think that we should never meet again... By the way, I think that he'll try something tonight... Would that hurt you? No, right? Thanks for being my first real love, Haru... I once loved you...

What the hell is this message for so suddenly?! Is she... Is she casually drank right now?! And who the hell is she with right now?!

Damn it Sana... Why are you doing this to me right now?! What should I do now? I need to make sure that she's okay and that nothing will happen to her... I'm gonna call her...

SANA'S POVI return back from the bathroom, and Suho smiles widely as soon as he seems me

SANA'S POV
I return back from the bathroom, and Suho smiles widely as soon as he seems me... What is he planning to do to me? Is he going to take advantage of this situation?

-Suho: So... Back to what we were talking, I think that we could make a perfect couple, what do you think? (smiles)
-Sana: I think that--(her phones starts ringing) Ugh...
-Suho: Aren't you going to pick it up?
-Sana: Nope, why would I?
-Suho: I think it's someone important, I mean... It has a heart? The ID says "Haru🌊❤️"
-Sana: Haru? (smiles and starts crying)
-Suho: W-Why are you crying so suddenly? (panics)
-Sana: Haru doesn't love me, he never did! He's just acting as an asshole... I don't want to... (yawns and falls asleep)