CHAPTER 10

HARU'S POV
-Time skip until the competition finished-

I leave the water and head to my friends... Now we will need to wait a little bit until the judges decide who is the winner... Nagata was really impressive and showed really cool skills, but I think that I still have possibilities...

-Haru: Well, it is done... (smiles)
-Nagata: Yeah, now we just need to wait for the results... (chuckles)
-Haru: How did we do it, girls? Do you think we did great? (smiles)
-Both:... Yeah...
-Nagata: Why are you so serious?
-Momo: We are not serious, we are the same... We are just nervous for the results... (fakes a smile)
-Nagata: Ah, I see... (smiles and puts an arm around her) Don't worry, here I'll be the winner...
-Momo: (let go of his grip) Sorry, I need to go to the bathroom... (smiles and leaves)
-Nagata: What's wrong with her? (confused)
-Haru: You probably did something to piss her... Don't you think, Sana? (chuckles)
-Sana: (avoiding eye contact) Yeah, it could be...
-Haru: Sana... Are you okay? Are you feeling good? (touches her forehead)
-Sana: (hits your hand) Don't... Don't touch me... (leaves)

-Nagata: I don't understand anything

-Haru: Me neither... Did we do something wrong?
-Nagata: (srughs)

Then, the commentator starts talking again, introducing the judges and thanking the participants... And now, they are about to announce the winner...

-Commentator: And this year's winner, is none other... Than the actual champion, congratulations to Koyama Haru, the best actual surfer!

No way... I won again... I'm still being the best one? This is not a dream, right? Oh god... I look at Nagata who's clapping happily, he also did a great job...

-Nagata: Congrats, I guess it is really impossible to beat you... (chuckles)
-Haru: Nah, I was really scared... I thought you would win this time... You were really cool out there (smiles)
-Nagata: Oh, look... The girls are coming... (chuckles)
-Momo: Congrats Haru, you were really good out there... (smiles and hugs you)
-Nagata: Huh?! How about me, I did good as well, right? (pouts)
-Momo: You did great as well... (smiles)
-Sana: Good job Haru, you are seriously the best (smiles)
-Haru: Yup (smiles)
-Sana: Uhm... About that reward... (looks down)
-Haru: It's okay, I don't need any reward (pats her head)
-Sana: But-

Suddenly, lots of girls start approaching me... Who are they? Are they that club of fans?! Damn it, why do they give me this kind of attention? It is not for that much...

SANA'S POV
And here we go again... I've talked with Momo, and we agreed to leave tomorrow because our vacation is finishing. And also, because Momo needs to return because of her boyfriend...

She admitted to like Nagata, but she doesn't want to leave Heechul neither. So that's basically the reason why we are returning... If we stay, she'll fall deeper for Nagata, and that'll be bad.

And about me... I wanted to confess to Haru, but I guess that I won't be able to do it... It doesn't make sense if I confess, because I'll be leaving tomorrow... Although Haru loved me back, we would need to separate tomorrow, so that's why I won't do it...

-Nagata: Hey, tonight we'll have a party for Haru... You are in, right? (smiles)

I look at Momo asking for permission, she should allow me to assist the party because it'll be the last time I spend with Haru...

-Momo: Sure, we are in (smiles)
-Nagata: (smiles) Haru will be really happy to celebrate with you, Sana...
-Sana: Oh really? (smiles) He seems to be happy with that bunch of girls too...
-Nagata: Ohhh~ That sounded like someone's a little bit jelly... (chuckles)

-Sana: That's not true, why would I? (chuckles) I would be happy if Haru found someone to be with

-Momo:...
-Nagata: That's actually really hard (laughs) You know about his obsession with mermaids and the sea... If it's not related to something like that, he's not interested...
-Sana: Yeah, I know... (smiles)
-Nagata: Well so... Later on, I'll message you the time of the party, okay? (smiles) Oh, and wear something sexy... Haru will drool over it (joking)
-Momo: Idiot...
-Sana: As if Haru would fall for something like that...
-Momo: Oi, you are being too much... I told you yo forget about him, but you can't act like that so drastically... I mean, you like him, and now you are saying that you would be happy if he found someone? Don't force it neither you dummy...
-Sana: (looks down) Oh Momo... I really like Haru... I guess this is one of those summer love that everyone had one time... (chuckles)
-Momo: It could be... (hugs Sana) tonight let's have fun and enjoy our last day here, okay? (smiles)
-Sana: (nods)

HARU'S POV
-Time skip until you are at the party-

Woah, Nagata organized this party in my honor... And it is really cool, but I think that there are way too many people here... I don't know too much of this guests... I guess that they are just Nagata's friends...

Oh there is Sana, why is she sitting and looking like that? Where's Momo? I look around to find out that she's just flirting with Nagata as always... I think that Sana is not having fun at all...

-Haru: Hey, are you okay? (smiles and sits next to her)
-Sana: Yeah I'm okay, this is fun... (smiles)
-Haru: Hmmm... You can't lie to me, what's wrong? You've been acting differently today... I'm worried...
-Sana: You see worried about me? (chuckles)
-Haru: Yeah, of course (smiles)
-Sana: You don't need to... (looks down)
-Haru: (grabs her hand and pulls her) Let's take some fresh air, I think that you need it (smiles)
-Sana: H-Huh?

 (looks down) -Haru: (grabs her hand and pulls her) Let's take some fresh air, I think that you need it (smiles) -Sana: H-Huh?

We head outside, and start walking side by side while getting away from the party... I think that Sana hides something, and that that something is bothering her...

-Haru: Sana, I think that we can trust each other enough so you can tell me what's wrong... (smiles) Just... Split it out, I'll try my best to help you...
-Sana: Haru... (looks down) The truth is... Well, today is our last day here. We'll return to Korea tomorrow...