CHAPTER 2

HARU'S POV
-Sana: I would love to (smiles)
-Momo: Ehhh?!

-Momo: Sana-ya, we can't do that! We are both horrible for those kind of sports! -Sana: Shhh

-Sana: Shhh... Haru will teach us, right? (smiles)
-Haru: Ah, me? I thought you would ask for someone to teach you... I was about to tell my friend Nagata, he's also Japanese... (smiles)
-Sana: Perfect! Just a teacher for each of us... (chuckles)
-Momo: I don't remember agreeing to take the classes... (whispering)
-Sana: Haru, would you teach me how to surf? (smiles)
-Haru: Hmm... Maybe tomorrow, today I don't have time... I need to stay here this afternoon to finish some boards, and later on... I must return back home and get ready for tonight's party... (smiles)
-Sana: Is there a party tonight? Interesting! (smiles)
-Momo: Oh no... Here we go... We are going to get scolded by Jihyo... (looks down)
-Haru: It seems like you have something to do... I wouldn't like to get you on trouble... I guess that we'll talk another day (smiles and takes Sana's money for the board)
-Sana: No- Actually, where is the party, can everyone assist? (smiles)
-Haru: Where are you girls gonna be this afternoon? If you are interested, I can give you later some more details... (smiles)
-Sana: Sweet, I'll come later on this afternoon... See you, Haru (waves and starts walking away with Momo)
-Haru: Wait, you left the board--(sighs) Nevermind, I'll keep it here for them... They'll return later after all...

SANA'S POV
-While walking back to the hotel-

-Momo: How could you agree to meet someone we don't know?! Do you know how angry will Jihyo be? She'll scold us, and that means that she may not allow me to eat jokbal! Do you hear me? JOKBAL!
-Sana: Keep calm... Haru is a great guy... (smiles)
-Momo: Oh really? And how do you know that? Are you his best friend now or something like that?
-Sana: Momoring~ It's the perfect chance to have fun with other people... (smiles) When Twice are all together, is the best. But I would actually like to hang out with someone different from time to time, and since we'll spend the summer here... Haru may become that new person (chuckles)
-Momo: You are crazy, I'm not gonna assist to those surfing lessons... Just so you know...
-Sana: Yaaah~ (pouts) You can't do that to me... Remember when we woke up really soon and make me go to that recording thing because Heechul was there? Now you need to do the same (smiles)
-Momo: It is not the same! First of all, you knew that I liked him. And second, it's not the same waking up soon than taking surf lessons! What if we die?! (panics)
-Sana: If anything ever goes wrong, we would have Haru and his friend... How was it? Nagata-kun? (srughs) C'mon Momoring~ Join me~ Join the surf lessons~ (aegyo)

 How was it? Nagata-kun? (srughs) C'mon Momoring~ Join me~ Join the surf lessons~ (aegyo)

-Momo: (sighs) You are not being fair... You always drag me to your crazy ideas...
-Sana: Yay! (hugs Momo) Have I ever told you how much do I love you?
-Momo: (rolls her eyes) Let's go, Jihyo is waiting for us to return...
-Sana: Yeah, she's probably waiting for the groceries she asked for... (smiles)
-Momo: (stops walking)
-Sana: Momo?
-Momo: Sana! The groceries! We forgot them! Where are them?!
-Sana: Oh crap... (laughs)
-Momo: What's so funny about this?! She'll scold us for now! (sighs) And I'm terrified of Jihyo being angry...

 (laughs)-Momo: What's so funny about this?! She'll scold us for now! (sighs) And I'm terrified of Jihyo being angry

-Sana: I'm sorry Momoring... I don't know where did we leave them... (giggles) In any case, I'll made up a great excuse and nothing will happen-
-Someone: Excuse me! Sana! (runs towards them)
-Momo: (lifts her head up) Oh! Is Haru! (surprised) He's carrying the groceries! (starts tearing of joy)
-Sana: Haru! Over here! (waves at him)
-Haru: (arrives panting) Here... You left... Not only the board, but also this... (gives them the groceries) I thought you may need them now... That's why I tried to catch you guys...
-Momo: Oh my dear hero... I own you my life... (bows at you)
-Haru: Huh? (confused)
-Sana: Don't mind her, she's just overreacting... (smiles) Thanks for bringing them... You helped us a lot...
-Haru: No biggie, but now if you excuse me... I need to return back to work... (smiles and bows)
-Sana: Haru!
-Haru: Hmm?
-Sana: We really want the surf lessons... (smiles)
-Haru: I see... (smiles) In that case, meet me and my friend, tomorrow at 7:00 Am at the beach... (chuckles) oh, and just in case you want to assist today's party... It starts at 21:00 pm...
-Sana: Thank you Haru (smiles)
-Haru: No prob, see you (smiles, waves and leaves)
-Sana: See how we could trust him? (smiles)
-Momo: I recognize that he just saved our lives... (smiles) Let's head to our room...

-Time skip until they arrive the hotel room-

-Jihyo: (crossed arms) Can I know what took you that long?
-Jeongyeon: Knowing them, they probably got lost on their way back, right?
-Momo: U-Uh... We can explain... (gulps) Well, Sana will explain you, I've been feeling hungry lately, so if you excuse me...
-Sana: (mumbling) You traitor...
-Jihyo: So?
-Sana: We met someone, we'll meet him tomorrow (smiles)
-All: "Him"?! (surprised)
-Momo: Him?!
-Sana: Why are you acting surprised if you already know him?!
-Momo: Oh, that's right... Hehe (chuckles)
-Jihyo: Do you know how dangerous is that?

 Hehe (chuckles) -Jihyo: Do you know how dangerous is that?

-Sana: Haru is a good guy (smiles) He saved us before... And he didn't know about us being idols, I don't really see where's the problem... (sighs) By the way, today there's a party, we should attend it...
-Dahyun: Party?! (excited) Jihyo unnie can we go, please~
-Jihyo: You guys need to go to sleep at your usual bed time... (pats Dahyun's head)
-Chaeyoung: Jihyo unnie... While we are partying, it may be your only time you can relax... (smiles) We would be really busy dancing and so, that you would be able to have a video call with Daniel meanwhile...
-Jihyo: Girls... Get ready. We are partying tonight (smiles) Do you know where's the party?
-Momo:... You didn't ask Haru about it...
-Sana: We'll head to his work! (chuckles)
-Jihyo: It is settled then (smiles)