02.Help

mágoa;
(n.) A heartbreaking feeling that leaves long-lasting traces.

Walking down the hallway, her steps stopped on their own when a girl with her little gang stood in front of her.

Jennie:" how's my little bitch doing?~"

She took a step back as her inner walls started shaking in fear. She knew what was coming and she hated it to its extent.

Lisa : " Jungkook oppa talked to me rudely cause of you bitch? How are you gonna pay for that! "

Yn :" p-please look, I d-didn't do anything"

Lisa : "oh yeah right. You are too innocent for that after all........ Huh bullshit"

She kicked in yn's stomach while she fell down as a groan escaped her lips. Students started gathering around, some having fun and some making videos like always. It was the fun time of the whole day for them when this certain girl would be bullied.

Yn : " please let me go"

A silent cry escaped her lips as Lisa laughed and stomp her foot on her stomach and started to add pressure on it. A loud scream could be heard begging to let her go.

Lisa : " That's for always being the center of attention for my oppa you slut! "

Yn : " LET ME GO!!"

All she could hear was laughter's and mocks coming her way that made her mind dizzy. The pain in her stomach was increasing each second passing by unless a loud thud was heard and the laughter's around her turned in to gasps as the pain suddenly relieved.

Opening her eyes she felt a hand helping her back on her feet as her eyes wandered to her savior.

Jungkook........

She instantly turned to look at Lisa as she was wincing in pain on floor pushed by Jungkook. Her eyes widened up as slowly the fear creeped back in her heart. Fear of getting saved by him, Fear Of Lisa getting hurt cause of her and Fear of what will Lisa do to her next time.

Jungkook : " a slut referring someone else by her name doesn't sounds nice right. "

Lisa : " oppa....."

Jungkook : " oh For God sake check your ID card you are too old to call me oppa and if you have a bit of self respect stop following me before I do it in my way. "

He took yn's wrist and walked away with her. Moving out of everyone's sight he took her to rooftop where the two could find peace. He helped her sit down and sat beside her.

Jungkook :" why are you so scared. Why don't you fight back? "

Yn : " you were not supposed to help me. You should not have had done it"

Jungkook : "hey hey, relax c'mon. I will see her......btw why did you left the class yesterday, you didn't even stay to hear the results."

He finally decided to change the topic.

Yn : " what was there to stay for when I already knew the result."

Jungkook :" so you knew you got an A+"

Yn :" you are not supposed to be joking around me. "

Jungkook :" wait... Hey. I am not kidding. You really got an A+"

Yn : " what the..... I slipped in the middle of performance. "