14. Rejection

Thantophobia;
(n.)The phobia of losing someone you love.

Three days passed out of which two nights they stayed together except for the night when Jungkook returned. He would always sneak out saying he is going to Taehyung's but ends up at yn's home and this was another morning when both of them woke up in each other's arms.

Life went like it couldn't be any better. The two couldn't be more happier. The day Jungkook returned he had to tell the students in school that yn is officially her girlfriend now. He never once mentioned about his parents or Nina. Jisoo and Jennie literally burnt in ashes knowing what they did to her friend and now they are living happily and Swore no way they will sit quietly but the two never cared about such things. She knew as long as Jungkook is with her she will be all alright.

There they were having the beautiful morning talk still having a bit of time to get up and get ready for school.

Jungkook : " You know what now you should say already that you love me"

Yn : "If I don't?"

Jungkook : " C'mon I want to hear that. I have all the rights. I can't believe I confessed it three days go and yet didn't get the answer back. World is so unfair."

Yn : " wait for the right time baby"

Jungkook : " well n--"
That's when his phone went off and he groaned. Which idiot is calling at the moment. Grabbing his cell he immediately smacked himself and picked up the call.

Jungkook : " hey mom."
Smiling at Yn, he played with her hair while her delicate finger tips traced circles on his chest waiting for him to end the call and attend her back. Somehow she started disliking school. The place which she was always looking forward to go and gain talent now she was disliking it. Because surely that time could be used to lock up in a room and cuddle up with your Jungkook but... Sad.....

Jungkook was happy about the cute difference he witnessed in yn and they were all related to him and because of him and wow...... Lucky.

He yet had no idea about what happened to Key nor yn told him. In school he was too gone to notice the absence of Key and ask what happened there since he never thought it could be so important or related to his yn.

Hanging up the call, he moved his face in the crook of her neck... Snuggling in, to which her hands reached to gently brush fingers in his hair that he loved the most.

Jungkook :" Mom is calling me. Dad is free today I can talk to him about us finally and close this Nina chapter forever"
He told his mom to inform him as soon as his dad is free from all the mess that was going on in his business. He Was supporting his dad but he couldn't wait to End this fake relationship with Nina already. Swore that girl was so sticky and annoying.

Yn : " Can't you go after school"
He simply shook his head and suddenly an idea creeped up in his mind.

Jungkook : " How about you come with me and I introduce you to him."
The looks on her face changed in to nervous ones and now she was again feeling lack of confidence.He have not yet talked to him and what if he rejects let along going with him.

Yn : "I guess first you talk it out."

Jungkook : " and are you going to school?"
Getting a hmm in response he told her, he will drop her off at school and then to go to meet his dad to talk out their relationship and he was already excited for everything.

Getting alot of kisses she was already melting. Gah that was just some hours why he was acting all childish like he won't see her again. Saying bye again and again and then again pull her back for another kiss she eventually had to kick him away and go out of car slamming the door and he laughed out driving away once he confirmed she was in safely.