07. Trip

Raison d'etre;
(n.) a reason for existing.

Putting her bag on her shoulder she walked to door and opened it up seeing Jungkook leaning against his car waiting for her to come out after packing her staff.

She walked to him and he made the biggest confused face ever.

Jungkook : "only this small bag!?"

YN : " excuse me? We are going for one day?"

Jungkook " I said weekend so it's two days dumb head"

Yn : "......."

Yn : "I am not going"
She started walking back to home and he instantly ran to her grabbing her from waist and picked her up as her back leaned against his chest.

Jungkook : " Woah! Yah! You can not leave me at the last hour"
Dragging her to car he forced her sit in and closed the door locking it . Her hands went to hold the handle as she tried to open the door several times but it wouldn't open. Making a extremely impressed face he walked to his side and right when he was about to open the door she locked it from inside and luckily the car keys were inside too.

Jungkook : " yah! Open the door"

But for his luck, she couldn't hear what he was saying but it was obvious what he must be asking. Now it was her turn to make that proud face but to her surprise he suddenly put his palm on the window and a blue glow surrounded his fingers recognizing his finger prints and the door opened automatically.

Yn : " what the fuck"

Jungkook :" If I didn't hear wrong you said want a fuck?"

Yn : " clean your ears next time"

Jungkook : " rudeeeee"

Rolling her eyes she looked out of window and he suddenly leaned towards her. Putting his hands on either sides of her looking deep in her eyes.

Curling her toes as a reaction, her heart beat rose up inside her when he suddenly started to move his face close and closer to her like an invisible string pulling them both together towards each other.

YN : " W-what are yo--"

Hardly making out a faint half sentence, it felt like her words just struck in her throat and that's when he suddenly made a victory mischievous face and buckled her seat belt and gave her a smirk.

YN : " Fuck off!"
Pushing him away harshly she Crossed her arms and there he burst out laughing like a maniac. Buckling his own belt he started the car driving to their destination.

30 seconds........

60 seconds.......

120 seconds........

180 seconds........

Jungkook : " do you really don't speak... I am getting bored here."

YN : " it's hardly 2 minutes you bored living being"

Jungkook : " woah, alright.... Why getting angry"

Reaching his hand to the music player, he turned on some music to chill out and started singing along.

Slowly..... With everyday passing she noticed how he is completely different than her. He is blessed with a beautiful and cheerful personality. How he can crack a joke in every situation possible. How he is still able to smile no matter how serious circumstances are.

He is actually living his life to it's fullest........ Just like she wanted once.....nothing more than to live her life and slowly with time, trauma after trauma, that wish of her just disappeared somewhere in the deep pitch of her heart that was filled with nothing but darkness.

Shifting her gaze towards him as her cold eyes softened seeing him happily moving side to side singing along the song while snapping his fingers. His voice that was as sweet as honey and more beautiful than any melody could ever be. A voice that could send you to heavens and you would wish to never come back.

YN : " which song is it?"

Jungkook : " oh this?.... Paper hearts"

Jungkook :

"Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part, paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget about it"

A soft smile appeared on her lips as she listened to the beautiful melody looking out at the beautiful scenery that calmed her inner soul sending her to sky7.

*****