17. The Truth

Eccedentesiast;
(n.)Hiding pain behind a smile.

Flickering his eyes open adjusting to the lights around just to find himself on a hospital bed with a drip attached to his arm. Looking at a side he spotted his parents with a nurse who rushed to check upon him.

Trying to remember what happened and how he ended up here he remembered some drunk people beaten him and after that maybe he lost conscious. The very first thing to cross his mind was yn again and he could feel all that fear and pain creeping up in his heart all over again.

Mrs jeon : " Jungkook... Baby you know how much worried I got"
She leaned down and planted a kiss on her son's forehead really worried for what he is going through. She even tried to talk to his father and made him convince to help him. She just can't stand her son like this going through a hard time and his parents won't be there to help him.

His thumb gently caressed her hand that was holding him and sat up. The thoughts....... Again the thoughts of what yn must be going through? If she ate or not? What if they are torturing her, she can't stand interrogation and let alone how they treat a killer.

Removing the cannula from his hand he instantly moved his legs off of bed to get up and just leave from there. He could not just sit there. It was killing him. His mother instantly stopped him and pulled him in a hug to which he was slightly taken aback not because of hug but because it was quite sudden. Taking a moment he hugged her back soo tightly digging his face in her neck and some tears rolled out of his eyes.

His father closed his eyes looking away feeling so bad for doing that to his son. His eyes were red from all the tiredness and his tears looked like drops of blood. Nor he ate anything from yesterday and that was the drip about to provide some energy in his body to make him function normally.

Mr Jeon : " Eat up something then I will take you to police station."
He instantly looked up at him pulling back from his mother slowly. He needed to hear it again. Was he really doing it.

Mr Jeon : " Meet her..... And if she is not wrong then get her out of there "
He gave his son a gentle smile and his son got up at the speed of light and hugged him so tightly so grateful for the act. He felt like half of the weight from his heart was lifted off now that they were with him he could help her and take her out of that hell.

Jungkook : " And Nina??"

Mr Jeon : " I won't force you anymore. Live a life the way you want"
He was under debt of his friend and he wanted to pay him back that way but he realized seeing his son in this condition that nothing is more important that his only son. He thought.... He thought he almost lost him and that thought alone killed him inside. He can't bare giving him more pain.

*****

Jungkook was sent is a room to meet YN. Taking a breathe feeling his heart beating so hastily he opened the door and went in and his eyes fell on her who  was sitting on a chair, hands cuffed. She instantly looked up at him and ran up so eagerly raising her arms and passing them from above his head around his neck and hugged him so tightly which he didn't wast a second to return it. Her tears instantly came out and at this point she was sobbing.

How rudely they treated her, the way of their talking was alone to send her through traumas. He wanted to cry so desperately but couldn't. He promised before entering to be strong in front of her and show her the light of returning back.

Yn : " what took you so long."
The sound came out like a cry of despair. She felt so broke...... Like some monster came over night and ate each and every part of her. What just happened with in a day. How there lives turned upside down just because he sent her alone to school. He swore he won't leave her alone again....... Ever.