13. ¿Date¿

Two weeks passed like two centuries. It was like moon and sun are playing hide and seek. One would hide and other would show up. Suddenly whole world started to feel so empty without him. People say its better to separate For some days because two might need space but it just brought them closer.

Neither Lisa nor Key was shown at school after that day. It was said Key's parents transferred him to another school that was at the other corner of the city. Lisa's friends Jennie and Jisoo however have been troublesome to her. But at the end it was okay.

Jungkook was returning today and he promised to meet her at a near by park at night. Looking forward for the time, she felt a new feeling building inside her, the feel of excitement. The excitement of meeting the one you love.

She felt a bit nervous, excited, happy, anxious.... Alot of feelings at the same time. She didn't even realize since when emotions became her best friend at the end she was happy that she was finally feeling something except for pain and grief.

She wanted to run to him and hug him so tightly and tell him how much she missed him and how much she loves him after realizing she can't help but her feet won't stop at one point on ground.

Going through her wardrobe now this was a part where she felt wierd. Usually she would not care much about dressing. She would wear in whatever she would feel comfortable. Since never she would wear clothes just to show off. But she wanted to look beautiful for him yet decent just like he like on her.

Tossing clothes here and there, she was not able to choose a dress for her and now she was hating the fact why she never observed what girls wear now a days for a special occasion.

Gah no its too dark.

Wait, why do I have such a bright color.

Eww when did I buy this stupid bright red.

CAN I HAVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN BLACK!

For once I wish I had damn sense of fashion!!!

There she jumped out of excitement when her hands fell on a beautiful light dress. The beige dress that went so beautiful on her, she looked in mirror and scrunched nose wearing a dress for the second time in her life and first time was on a wedding of her uncle that was long ago.

Now she had no idea if she is actually looking good and she wanted to change so desperately back in to her Comfy over sized sweater and baggy pants

Now she had no idea if she is actually looking good and she wanted to change so desperately back in to her Comfy over sized sweater and baggy pants. Somehow she felt so uncomfortable and embarrassed how she is going to face Jungkook now but after all it was all for him. Just to cover her embarrassment a bit not wanting to go out in public like this she over wear a long coat that reached till her knees and looked at the time as 20 minutes were left till the decided time.

There was she standing in the park now more than nervous but her happiness to see her Jungkook was above every feeling. Walking forward to the decided place her eyes finally landed on him, who seemed to be there already throwing coins in the fountains merely to pass time.