10. Treasure

Sarang;
(v.) The feeling of wanting to be with someone till death.

Getting up in the morning all ruffled up, he looked at his arm where a beauty was sleeping and it was most beautiful morning of his life. Raising his hand to gently remove the face off of her forehead, he had the most beautiful smile on his face.

The fact that she actually agreed to give him a chance and above that he made love to her last night was just so beautiful to think about.

Her eyes flickered open and first thing she noticed was a stare at her and she knew whose stare it was. Yawning she turned to other side snuggling in sheets closing eyes again leaving jungkook dumb founded.

Jungkook : "hey.... What was that"

Yn : " mhmmm go freshen up then I need to use restroom too."

Jungkook : " what???...... No good mornings, no kisses no wishes???"

Yn : " Brush your teeth, you smell"
With that his mouth hung low and started smelling his breathe if it actually smelled back. It didn't honestly but the savage ass she was, she had to say it. Moreover somehow she started liking teasing him. Something she never did to anyone but it was fun to try it after all knowing the man wouldn't say anything back...... Or um..... Maybe she was wrong.

Grabbing her wrist making her lay on her back he was quick to hover above her pining her down.

Jungkook : "oh maybe last night I was too gentle.....but for miss yn to know that was not only first but also the last time and damn I craved for morning sex my whole life."

Yn : " w-what! Hey get off."

Completely ignoring her he went on. She thought she could tease him all the time well she was wrong. When it comes to teasing and being stubborn he is known as the master of all.

Jungkook :" and look I don't have to work on taking off your clothes either. How luck is being grateful on me."

Yn : " I said get off. I am already soar. Have you seen your size and power--"

Jungkook : "pffftt soar?? Seriously. I didn't even move properly cause of being extra gentle and power.... PoWeR..... You know you actually need to know what's called being soar and power"

Yn :"Pervert!!"
Pushing him off of her while he rolled on bed laughing out like a maniac. She went up grabbing his shirt from floor and putting it over, it reached till her thighs since no doubt he was extra big and she was extra smol and that's what he adored the most.

Jungkook: " you can't run away from me."
Ignoring him completely she closed the restroom door and stood against it smiling to herself remembering last night.

She remembered how gentle he actually was, how he managed to calm his nerves and not go hard on her knowing it's her first time. How he asked again and again if she is alright or if in pain then ask him to stop. She never knew in 2020 people can also stay in senses while having sex but Jungkook proved it. She was obliged to think of him as the best person she could ever have and you can't convince her other wise.

Taking a shower putting over a beautiful stripped shirt with a skirt that reached her thighs, she got ready and came out only to find that lazy ass still in bed tugged in sheets.