20.Traces

(Damn the boyfriend material he looks like. I can't get over it. 🤤❤️)

Dormiveglia;
(n.) The space that stretches between sleeping and waking.

Sitting at the corner of the dark room she could see a slight light coming from nowhere and three silhouettes staring right at her laughing at her and calling her names. The laughter echoed around making her dizzy and felt a hand pulling her hair and she started screaming.

Jungkook : " Yn!  wake up!! YN!"
He moved her harshly trying to wake up the screaming and crying girl who was having the nightmare just like any other night. As soon as her eyes opened she hugged him tightly shaking and crying.

Yn : "She... She will kill me Jungkook! I don't want to go back! No move her away from me!!"

Jungkook : " No one is here Yn. Please calm down. It's only your Jungkook. No one is here"
Tightening the hug he planted kisses on her head trying to calm her down. She usually have this nightmare from back when she was in prison and had the worst time there with those three ladies.

Damn it! How badly he wanted to teach those bastards a lesson who did this to his yn. But he won't sit like this letting her go through pain even when she was out of it. He asked his father to help him get a nice psychiatrist for her. He was sure about the fact that she will slowly get over it and move on with the life.It was only two weeks she was out of the prison so the side effects seemed to be normal and above everything he was always there to help her out of this.

Slowly she calmed down feeling safe in his protective arms. She knew he is always there for her. But she couldn't help but to feel bad.

Yn : " Don't you feel tired of me? You always have to go through it. I feel like I am going cra--"

Jungkook : " You said it now I better not here it again."
His voice changed completely in to serious ones but his hug never loosened once.

Jungkook : " There are already too many things to focus on. Let's not think about things that's won't happen."

Jungkook : " I arranged a psychiatrist. It's normal YN. You went through hell. She will help you get out of here mm and I am always there. Don't think like that okay. "
Wiping her tears he made her lay beside him and caresses her hair till she would sleep.

They might look okay to the whole world but honestly they were not. They were still not over the hell they both went through.

" sleep"he said
"I will fight off the bad dreams if they come to you."

*****

Jungkook : " blah blah blah, you wait for mine and if I don't get a 100,I will give you the honor to do as you wish"

The words came out of his mouth so confidently like he believed it more than his whole existence and she laughed making an excited face to wait for him to lose.

They both were In karaoke room. Their class decided to have a blast in club and they both were going there but midway their plan changed and here they were singing songs their hearts out changing lyrics in between if needed for each other and drinking in between.

She actually rejected to drink completely at first but one or two shot was okay when he insisted. Now she was done singing and got a '93' and now she was going through the list of songs to select one of his style.

Jungkook : "GOT IT!"
He stretched his arms and moved his neck in a round motion like he was going to work out or something and she started laughing.

Jungkook : " laugh baby laugh. You are going to be hypnotized now"
He said it in a so funny manner. The real purpose of this night was to relief her stress and hopefully make her........no them have a night full of happiness and moreover he was a bit drunk too and they didn't really care what they were doing as long as they both were alone. At least a relief was they were not judged by each other.

The music soon started and he turned to her.
(AN:the underlined are the lyrics he changed himself for her)

Our minds have new eyes and visions of you
Girl, I think I need a minute
To figure out what is, what isn't

These choices and voices, they're all in my head
Sometimes you make me feel crazy
Sometimes, I swear I think you desire me like damn

I need a sex, I need a sex, I need to get in to you
'Cause I need to know
Who are you?

Yn: " WHAT YAH! SHUT UP"
She was literally laughing and her hands had a fist full of popcorn that she was about to shove in her mouth but she ended up throwing them at him like they were stones and it will seriously hit him. They both were getting tipsy at this point.

He gave her a death glare not to disturb him. He was determined to get full marks but that glare came out more like funnier making her laugh more. He swore he wouldn't regret getting even a zero. He never saw her laughing that much. Now it was him or the drinks but he was going to try it more often.

'Cause you're sure the girl I fell in love with, baby
Who are you?
'Cause something has changed, you're not the same, I love it!

OhHhHHhHH, I'm sick of waiting for Sexxxxxx, sexxxxxxx
OhHhHhHh, I know that you're only one, onNnNnNeeeee~~

She moved her head along the song munching on popcorn and taking sips of bear along. She felt happy. She felt like she was on cloud9. She never enjoyed something so freely like this ever.

There he was done with the song and both of their eyes moved to the screen instantly to find the result and it was 74 and his jaw dropped seeing the result and there she jumped yelling and and laughing out of happiness. It was probably because he changed lyrics a lot in between and some of his ad lib were too funny.

Jungkook : " ahh yah yah calm down there girl! It was because of your loud cracked laughs in between"

Yn : " Hah YOU! don't you dare find excuses!! I won and now you will do what I say!!"

Jungkook : " w-what?.... Ahm i mean yeah yeah not like I am scared anyways"

Yn : " aww yeah yeah you will sureeeeeely love it. First let's do a duet!"
She pinched his cheeks cutely to which he made a weird face and both started to choose a song for them and it ended up "URGh - BTS"

The night was filled with happiness and joy. There they both were screaming and singing their lungs out in that karaoke room regardless of all the worries happening around the world. They were happy with each other and after that they could never wish for more.