19: Return

AFTER THREE MONTHS;

The court trials went.... And went on non stop. Lisa's parents were no where letting her go and hired the most top ranked Lawyer who played his games and kept her in for as long as he could but what he couldn't do was to keep her in forever.

The only statement 'if she wouldn't push her she wouldn't slip down the reeling' kept her there for three months.

It was August now. Those three months were extremely hot in prison. Sometimes she had to secretly grabbed a bit of water from the pot and sprinkle it over her bed to chill it down a bit so she would be able to lay over it and if in case she would get caught by the other three mates of her she would get a nice beat up and at the end was forced to keep quiet. She would just hug herself and cry out......cry her heart out for being born so unlucky. To have to go through this without doing anything.

She have seen people doing worst things but they are living happily outside.What was her fault to have to go through it. Life was hard..... But wait, it was making her strong.

Shit

Students were entering in school. The school stayed closed for two weeks but after that students slowly started to get back to normal and till now everyone have moved on. No one even remembered who was YN, Jungkook or Lisa. People only care about there own lives and happiness and that's what was happening in that building.

Tik Tok

It was just like another morning of the week except for the fact that surprised everyone's eyes was that they could see Jungkook before there eyes back in school. Oh that fact was just surprising but the fact that was shocking was He was not alone..... He was back with his girlfriend who was none other than YN.

'Wait how did she escaped? Aha they must have bribed the judges, of course she killed her in front of my Holy eyes.'

Whispers..... Whispers and whispers filled the building. She was not the yn they were used to before. She was dressed in back ripped jeans and not those baggy pants, a black Gucci crop top and wait where was the over sized shirt, the hood and the mask?..... Hood?.... Oh you idiot it was summer at its peak.

The couple walked around talking to each other hands in hands like they had no worries in life. Not even spared a glanced at anyone they seemed to be so busy with each other unless someone spoke up.

Jennie : " Oh you shit. You fucking killed my friend and how dare you roam out of the prison in front of me like you are the most innocent shit."

She stopped in her tracks, the smile on her face fell and her head tilted a bit to look closely at the mouth who dared to speak. That didn't took long before a sly smirk to appear on her lips as her feet worked on moving close to her.

Yn :" Exactly that's what i am saying, after killing your friend in day light in front of five hundred witnesses, I am out here"
She said as her hands moved forward to fix the already settled collar of the girl before her.

Yn :" Then imagine what will I do to you in the dark."
Patting her cheek , giving her the sweetest smile. She could feel the fear, the fear reflecting in other's eyes. The fear that always others wanted to see in her. It was now showing in the person in front of her.

It was no longer when she felt two arms wrapped around her from behind with a kiss on her neck.
Jungkook : "Babe you just wasted 2 minutes of your precious life on this person who is not even worth it."

They smiled with jungkook leaving a wink at Jennie who boiled in anger and walked away with students staring the change of YN. She was now where like before. Now she looked like someone whom you would drool over at the first sight. They wondered if this was the actual body hidden behind the over sized clothes and like again....... All they could talk about how hot she look like and such a swaggy ass she became.Sadly, the world never cared what she went through and what kind of heart she really have.

Except for Jungkook, who was always there from the start to now and swore to stay till forever. They had there first class free so both went to library and seated on the far most corner beside window. The window was open and weather was kinda good that day. It was not too sunny and sky was lightly filled with clouds and slightly chilled breeze flowing.

The library was quite big so talking lightly didn't do any wrong to them.
Yn : "I feel bad, I never talked to anyone like this."

Jungkook :" you don't have to feel bad. She deserve that"

Yn : " But I don't want to be the one to show someone what they deserve. I don't feel good doing to someone what I went through always."

She said she didn't feel good and she meant it. She felt guilty. She never meant to talk wrongly to someone. It was not even a big thing to anyone but it was to her. After all this time she learnt to stand for herself but she never wanted to learn being wrong to people. But sadly that thing Doesn't exist.

And he had the most beautiful yet gentle smile on his lips. His yn was still pure. After all this time others might think she became a bad ass but nope. She was still innocent and pure just like the one whom he fell in love with. Swore he never regretted choosing her as his life partner.

Jungkook : " You don't have to treat anyone wrongly. But they have no right to treat you wrong either. So if you have to stand for yourself you need to learn how to protect yourself mm."

Yn : " Yeah yeah she deserved it honestly. Did you see the fear in her eyes. That was something I felt in myself always. I won't say it felt good to see her like this but she should know what others went through cause of her. "

Yn :" And you Mr "
The conversation was kinda sweet and sensitive but suddenly her tone changed.

Yn :" You don't have to give me lectures and treat me like five year old. "

Jungkook :" Well excuse me, you are behaving like one right now so how do you expect me to treat you."

Yn : "Excuse me!?"

L : "Silence in the Library!"
The yell echoed through the halls as soon as her voice raised and her cheeks instantly flushed pink and they both let out a low giggle.

_____________________________________
You don't have to always leave your good side just because the others are wrong. That makes no difference between you and them. You can still protect yourself being good. You just don't.... Wait let me correct, never have to show your weakness to them who don't deserve to know. 💜

Learn to love and protect yourself❤️❤️