16. Exhaustion

He went to Police station wanting to talk to Yn but no matter how much he tried they didn't let him in. He was only 17 years old. He needed a guardian with him to let him in. He gave his all but still it was all in vain.

Coming back home head hanging low and holding his jacket lazily in other hand, he was in the worst form possible. He had his hair all messed up and he looked so tired..... So tired that he would faint any second.

His mother who was sitting in lounge watching news on TV about what happened in his school and the death of a girl whom she thinks have seen before with his son. She felt so sad for the girl and for her parents. She is also a parent and she can feel what her parents must be going through.

She was waiting for her son and looking up she saw her son walking to her and almost stumbling and near to fall if he would not hold the table for support.

She instantly got up and walked to him all worried as heck. For now she though he must be having a big shock cause of his friend's death but what she have not seen yet was his back which was filled in blood.

Mrs Jeon: " Honey are you alright?"
She eventually held him and walked him to couch but her eyes widened seeing all the blood on his back and since the shirt was white so it was more obvious. Letting out a small scream she got so worried and moved his shirt up instantly seeing the huge wound that was still bleeding but most of the blood was dried.

Mrs Jeon : " Jungkook! What happened to you oh my God you are bleeding so badly. LILY! BRING THE FIRST AID NOW!! HURRY UP. Oh my God what I am going to do."

Calling her maid at this point she was panicking and helped her son sit on couch wondering what happened to him to behave this Way. Snatching the first aid box from the maid in a hurry she took out spirit to treat his wounds but her son held her arm mid way.

Jungkook : " Mom.... Call dad please. I need his help."

Mrs Jeon : "Honey please you are bleeding let me treat your wounds."

Jungkook : "Mom please.... Please just call him"
The desperation and tiredness was all visible in his eyes and his mom never saw him this way before so she didn't waste a second to call his dad home this instant. Not caring he was busy or attending his meeting or whatever he was doing he needed to be at home. Putting cell down she started treating his wound which her son didn't fight on anymore.

*****

Mr Jeon came home and when his wife was about to tell him everything about the death, he seemed to know about it already also there was another student who was all over the media. It was reported that she was the one who killed the fellow student but her face was not visible in media since like always she was covered in mask and a hood.

But Mr Jeon freaked when his wife told him about the injury on their sons back and instantly went to check on him.

Mr Jeon : "What happened. How did you got it?"

Jungkook : " Dad... I need your help please.... Please don't reject."

Mr Jeon : "say it Jungkook. Whatever it is I will help you"
He said gently caressing his hand on his son's head assuring him he is always there for his son no matter what. He was having a feeling that his son might have did something wrong. Was not it obvious by first death in his school and then this big injury on his back. But guess he was wrong.

Jungkook : " The girl police took with them.... She is my girlfriend.... I need a guardian so they let me in and I need to talk to her please dad. I know she didn't do it. She can't do it. Please just this once."

Both of them seemed to have a big shock and looked at each other then back at their son with unbelievable eyes that what he got himself in to. Was he really asking about letting him married to someone who won't think twice before killing her fellow student.

Mr Jeon : " The hell are you talking about Jungkook! I told you to break up with her and now this? You want me to go to police station just for that girl who killed someone! Have you lost it."

Jungkook : " She didn't do it!! Why everyone is calling her that!! She is innocent! I want to talk to her can't you just help me once!! "

Mr Jeon :" You have lost your mind! Don't you dare raise your voice in front of me just for a killer!! Go to room and rest. Enough is enough! "
Mrs Jeon tried to calm her husband knowing he is a young kid and it's not good to yell at him like this but he looked to less care about it.

He started walking away but Jungkook instantly got on his way trying once again something that was not going to happen anyways. But he needed to do it. He needed to do it for his yn. He can't leave her like this. He was dying to run to her and take her in his embrace.

Jungkook : " Dad.... Dad please help me just this once I will never ask you anything again. Please dad she didn't kill anyone. She is not that type of person. Dad ple-"

Mr jeon :" teach your son something. I better don't hear that girl's name again from your mouth and make yourself ready for your marriage with Nina. "

With that he walked away, jungkook closed his eyes yanking his arm out of his mother's grip and walked out of home running a hand through his hair.

He was going to try again. He would just go and beg his friend's father to get him permission to meet her but he was going to do it. Anything he could do. But he will try till his last breath.

Driving, he suddenly remembered Taehyung's father is out of country for two weeks. Hitting the steering wheel out of frustration. He needed to take it out. He was really going nuts.

*****

Walking through an empty alley he came back from police station once again empty handed. They clearly stopped him from meeting her and above that if he comes again they will lock him up in too.

His tears came out remembering the last look on yn's face. Her skin looked so pale like her soul left her body already. Like she was a walking zombie. He was regretting.... Regretting letting her go alone. The guilt was not letting him live. It was killing each and every cell of his body and soaking the life out of them.

Stumbling on his way he was getting too drunk to think straight. Bumping in to some random passers who seemed to be drunk as well he took off leaving but they seemed to be too much pissed. Grabbing him by his hood they pulled him back and threw a fist in his stomach making him cough out blood and kick him making him fall on his knees in pain.

He didn't fight back nor tried to stop them. He was too gone to even realize what's going around him. The only thing that was going in his head was they confirmed the killer was yn and now she will be taken to courts and unlimited interrogation. How will she handle it all. She can't even face one person how will she go through all of this. His pain was too much to notice the physical pain given to him.

_________________________________
I feel bad for kook he is going through alot 😢💔