Chapter 19 - Date Night

I wake up happy, something hard and big warming my back. Landon's arm is thrown around me, holding me tight against his chest.

"Morning," he mumbles in my ear, snuggling my neck.

"It seems to be," I snicker, feeling something hard poking at my lower back. He chuckles and his hand goes to cup my bare breast. I close my eyes and his hand moves back down, over my waist, stomach, hips... his finger dips into me.

"Hmm, seems I'm not the only one excited."

I bite my lip, grinning at the pillow. His hand keeps moving farther down, grabbing my ass before moving his dick against my ass cheeks, teasing me.

"You're such a t—" I gasp just as he pushes into me. He cups my breasts again as he thrusts into me, my hips moving back to match the rhythm.

---

Stella and Mike are already in the kitchen eating breakfast when we finally get our hands off each other and go downstairs. The others are still sleeping.

"Well well well" Stella grins, the knowing look on her face making me blush. "What do we have here?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I sit down across from her as Landon sets to fixing us breakfast.

"And pigs might fly."

"Drop the act" Mike laughs. "Landon didn't sleep in our room all night."

Right. I'd forgotten about that. "I'm surprised you noticed," I say, keeping my face neutral. "I would've thought you two were too all over each other to notice."

Stella blushes but Mike just grins in satisfaction.

"Yeah, we know there's no bar on the beach," I snort, accepting the coffee and delicious-looking fruit bowl Landon sets in front of me.

"Don't change the subject" Stella rolls her eyes. "I guess the bet is over?"

Landon looks at her startled, surprised she knows about it. I give him an apologetic smile.

"Who won?" Mike asks, his eyes darting between us. And apparently he knows, as well. 

Landon snorts. "Who do you think?"

Stella opens her mouth in shock. "What?" She fixes her eyes on me, flabbergasted. "You lost? You never lose anything."

"Yeah, don't remind me," I groan.

"So, when's the big date?" Mike wiggles his brows at me. I cover my face in my hands.

"Tonight" Landon says, coming to sit beside me. I peek at him from behind my hands. He just shrugs.

"The cat's out of the bag, then, huh?" Mike munches on a piece of bread. "We don't need to act like we don't know anything anymore, right?"

Landon and I exchange a look. "I guess so. Everybody's going to find out in the evening, anyway. Well, the ones who don't already know."

"Find out what?"

Speaking of whom... I wince and turn to face my brother. "That Landon and I are... uh..."