Natasha

Natasha watched as Steve browsed through his clothes. She had chosen an oversized hoodie (Steve had commented that it could pass as a dress already) and the shortest pair of jeans she could find.

Steve tossed a beige jacket and a white shirt with blue stripes onto the bed. Then, he tugged his shirt over his head.

Natasha felt herself start to boil when she checked out his muscular body. He had a body that most would envy, and she was damn lucky to be seeing it up close. Her gaze slowly went to his lips against her will, and found him looking at her in an embarrassed way, his cheeks red.

"Oh! Sorry, I was just, um, admiring your...hair." Natasha quickly turned her back on him. She was never this nervous before. And around a boy, for God's sake. She really wanted to tear out her heart and screamed at it to calm down because it was being unessecarily fast for no reason at all.

"Nat?"

"Hmm?"

"Uh, I'm done."

Natasha turned around and looked him up and down. He still had that Steve Rogers look. She adjusted her cap and put on sunglasses. "Then come on, let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Natasha grumbled when she couldn't reach the zip at her back. She had chosen a tight-fitting, sleeveless red dress and now she couldn't figure out how to zip it up. You're a master assassin and you don't know how to do something as simple as zipping up a dress. Great job, Natalia.

She was going to regret this later, but she had no other choice. If she was going to reach farther down her back, her arms were going to dislocate from its sockets.

"Steve?" she called.

"Yes?" came his response from outside the changing room.

"Um, I need your help."

Natasha unlocked the door and Steve hesitantly slipped in. He seemed to redden even more when he saw her.

Natasha ignored that and turned around. "Do you mind helping me zip this up?"

"Oh, um, of course not. I'll help you."

Natasha felt his fingers fumbling around to get a good grip on the zip. Then, she felt the dress closing up against her back, and her breath stopped at her throat when she felt his hands settle on her shoulders.

"You look beautiful, Nat," she heard him whisper. "You are beautiful."

Everything in Natasha seemed to explode in delighted flames. She slightly turned around to look at his shy, crinkly-eyed smile, and she felt this strong adoration for him blossom in her chest like a flower.

"Thanks," she whispered, surprised that she could still speak with his close promixity to her. She could feel his breath warm on her neck. She turned around and her body was an inch from his. She looked up at him. "You're not so bad yourself, Rogers."

The sexual tension rocketed up to its peak in the cramped room. The air grew hotter and hotter.

Natasha grabbed his face and leaned up on impulse, their lips meeting. A spark of firework ignited in both their stomachs. Their heartbeats chased each other until both synced.

Natasha never felt this kind of fire in her heart before. Not when she was flirting with other boys. Not even when she kissed them. But with Steve, she felt everything.

Steve's hands settled down on her hips, and he kissed her back tenderly. His lips were pleasantly soft, and Natasha traced a finger down his prominent jawline.

When they broke away, Steve gazed down at her with blushing cheeks and a sparkle in his beautiful blue eyes. "That is really something."

"For an old man, you're surprisingly good." Natasha drummed her fingers down his arm. She didn't know what she was feeling. But she was confident it was a good feeling. "I..." She suddenly felt this rising fear in her chest, no matter how hard she tried to tramp it down. "I...I can't."

Steve's eyebrows scrunched up in worry. "What's wrong, Nat?"

Natasha pushed him away when his hands reached for her. "I can't." She squeezed her eyes shut and inhaled deeply, clenching her hands to still the oncoming shudder that was starting to seize her body. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." The hurt in his voice.

Natasha really wanted to stab herself. "I-I'm not ready."

"I understand, Nat. I'll wait, okay?"

Natasha felt his fingers on her cheek, and she folded her hand over his, leaning into his warmth. "Don't leave me, Steve."

"I won't, Nat. I promise."