Red Room

Steve felt needles all over his arms. It felt just like how he had been injected the super soldier serum. But this time, he was being drained of it. He could feel his blood and the serum being sucked out of his veins.

  Natasha.

  "Take these away. Duplicate the serum in his blood. Give them to all of the Widows."

  They're using the serum. That's what Natasha's been trying to save me from. Them.

  He tried to move, but his spine felt broken. His whole body ached.

  "Take his memories away."

  "All of them?"

  "All of them. And put Yelena's fighting memories inside him. Years of training. Did you duplicate her memories?"

  "Yes, General."

  "And make sure all those dreams of hers are completely erased? Her and Melina?"

  "Yes."

  Yelena?

  Something cold against his temples.

  "Now."

  Natasha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

He saw the blue-eyed man.

  Steve.

  Steve unlocked him from his bed. "Get up," he said gruffly.

  "Please," Bucky whispered.

  Steve yanked him to his feet and pushed him down the aisle of beds. "Training room."

  "Don't you remember?" Bucky shook his head. "That...That girl. With green eyes and red hair." A gunshot. "Natasha?"

  Steve blinked several times, but he growled and his fingers curled in tight around the key in his palm. "Go. General Dreykov needs to see you."

  Bucky had no choice.