~10~

Imagine...

Colby telling you how he feels about you.

You were at Colby's place just hanging out and playing video games. You noticed that Colby seemed tensed and nervous about something but u didn't know what.

Y/n: Colby? Are you ok? You seem tense

Colby: I'm fine just um.. cold...
Y/n: if your cold you should've told me so I can give you my blanket. Here.

You wrapped Colby in the warm thick blanket which caused him to look like a tomato in his face.

Y/n: ok Colby now I'm really worried what happend? Why are you being like this?
Colby: you want to know why i- I'm so nervous and tense?
Y/n: yes! Why are you being like this! What happend Colby just tell me!
Colby: it's because whenever I'm around I get all sweaty and shaky and nervous around you!
Y/n: Colby-
Colby: Y/n I like you. No I love you! I love your perfect flaws I love the way your hair bounces whenever you're walking in the sunlight and I love how your eyes always sparkle whenever you speak, are happy or whatever. I love how you're always caring for others and I just love everything about you. But... I know that you don't like me back.

You didn't know what to say. You were speechless and in shock but for some reason you had an urge to kiss him so.. you did. You grabbed his face and smudged your lips on his which caused him to gasp but slowly melt into the kiss.

Colby: does this mean you love me too?
Y/n: I dunno does this answer your question?

You kiss him again but more passinotly this time and with all your love.

Y/n: yes, yes it does.

Colby smiled wildly they most you've ever seen him smile before. Colby put his hand on your cheek caressing it with his thumb, pulling you in for once again another passionate kiss.

Colby: I realized something today.
Y/n: what was that?
Colby: that you're my soulmate.
Y/n: I think the exact same way.
Colby: be mine?

You pulled him into a kiss.

Y/n: Yes of course I'll be yours and you'll be mine. Forever and ever?
Colby: forvever and ever.

383 words