~61~

*AWE! I WUV HIS CURLY HAIR! SO CUUTTTEE! IM DEAD!*

Imagine...

You had to leave early because you had tour tomorrow. You and Colby were at Brennen's place for a friendly goodbye.

Brennen: wait so Y/n.. You have tour?
Y/n: yea? Why.
Brennen: nothing.. I just thought that you weren't that popular for tour..

You smacked Brennens shoulder and laughed

Y/n: shut up.
Colby: yea, brennen. Watch your mouth

Everyone laughed and hung out for a bit. You read the time 10:06.. Your eyes widened and you jumped up from the couch and got your car keys

Colby: what's wrong?
Y/n: Colby, i have tour! Its late and I dont wanna meet my fans late in the morning!
Brennen: BYE!
Colby: NOOO!!! DON'T GO! I'll miss you..
Y/n: ill miss you too, baby.
Brennen: what about me!?
Y/n: I'll miss you too.

You hugged Brennen then hugged Colby. He kissed you and hugged you once again.

Colby: I'll miss you..
Y/n: ill miss you too. I love you.
Colby: I love you too.

You waved goodbye and went out the house and into your car. You looked at the house and then started the car before heading home.

Meanwhile, Colby was fake crying over you. Brennen was recording for his outro and explained why Colby was sad.

 Brennen was recording for his outro and explained why Colby was sad

Brennen: its ok.. You have me now *smiles*
Colby: *fake sobs*

They both laughed. While Brennen was ending his video, Colby was looking at pictures of you and him. He smiled at his phone and looked up. Brennen was already finished with his video. Brennen hugged Colby and Colby finally let out a few silent cries.

Colby: im going to miss her so much..
Brennen: its ok Colby.. She'll be back in 3 weeks.
Colby: that's going to take forever.
Brennen: no it won't. You'll be fine.

Brennen started saying a few..dirty..jokes.. About you and Colby which somehow made Colby smile and blush.

Colby: bro, that was private. *laughs*
Brennen: yea but.. You guys are really loud. You can NOT unhear that
Colby: *laughs* then listen to some loud ass music.

The boys laugh and continue on with the jokes.

357 words