~52~

Imagine...

You wanting to cuddle Colby but he teases you by staying away from you because of COVID-19.

Y/n: babe! Come on! Cuddle MEEE!

You have been going on and on about cuddling Colby for an hour now but he still won't give in

Colby: babe, I don't wanna get Corona!
Y/n: you won't get Corona! Just please cuddle me!

You raised your arms and spread them out to Colby. You walked closer to Colby but he backed away while laughing.

Colby: no! Stay away! You probably have Corona!Y/n: i don't have Corona!

Y/n: i don't have Corona!

He started jogging then speed walking and now running. You chased him around the house while watching Sam, Corey, and Jake watch y'all run around like two 5 year olds.

Colby: AHH! HELP! 911! SOMEONE! CORONA IS AFTER ME!
Y/n: I DON'T HAVE CORONA!
Colby: YES YOU DO!

Colby ran in his room. Before he could close the door you ran in finally hugging him. He laughed at your cuteness and hugged back falling on the bed. You clung onto him like a koala and kissed his cheek

Y/n: finally!
Colby: *laughs* im gonna get freakin' Corona!
Y/n: oh well.
Colby: what?!

You laugh and lift yourself higher onto his body so your head was in the crook of his neck. (If that makes sense..)

Colby pulls your waist closer to you and kisses your temple

Y/n: do you wanna actually cuddle now? And maybe watch a movie?
Colby: yes. I would love that. *smiles*

You get up from Colby and lay on the bed. He turns the TV on and grabs the remote, passing it to you. He crawls in bed next to you and wraps his arms around you.

Y/n: you made me beg you to cuddle with me for literally an hour so you better get some Mcdonalds for me and let me choose the movie.
Colby: *laughs* sounds good to me.

You laugh and kiss him

Colby: but before I do that, can I get an actual kiss?
Y/n: yes you may.

You kiss him on the lips and he gets up from bed but before he does you grab his arm and pull him back down on the bed and cuddle him.

Colby: don't you want your food? *laughs*
Y/n: yea but.. Later.. Lets cuddle first.
Colby: sounds perfect. Just like you.

He kisses your blushed cheek and pulls you closer once more.

You smile up at him and grab the remote. You go to Netflix and start looking at the action category and pick a movie.

437 words