~11~

Imagine...

Colby being sick and you have to take care of him.

You were watching IT (because why the heck not) until you got a text from your boyfriend Colby saying that he was sick.

You rushed to his house and knocked on his door waiting eagerly at the door.

Some time later you heard shuffling and the door opened seeing a sick Colby with a red nose, hair all messy, and pale.

Y/n: omg u look horrible!

Colby: wow. Jeez thanks for the compliment...

You rolled your eyes and pushed him back inside to his bed.

Y/n: you need some rest! You look really bad. What hurts?
Colby: everything hurts! My stomach, my head, my back, and my throat.
Y/n: I'll get you some tylenol and some water and soup I'll be right back you just lay in bed and um... watch some TV. Here.

You handed him the controle and headed to the kitchen. You got his tylenol and some water and went back to his room.

Y/n: here.
Colby: thanks but you didn't have to so this for me.
Y/n: yea I did. 1: you're my boyfriend that I love way too much to see him get hurt or even a paper cut 2: because you were the one that called me here to take care of you.
Colby: well true...
Y/n: exactly. Now take your medicine I'll  be right back with your soup.

You went to the kitchen and made his soup. You heard feet from behind you so you looked back to see Colby reaching for something in the fridge.

Y/n: Colby?! What are you doing?! You're supposed to be in bed!
Colby: well I wanted some juice!
Y/n: *sighs* ask.
Colby: how? I can't scream and I can't even talk normal without-

Colby coughed and cleared his throat showing a disgusted face.

Colby: coughing or clearing my throat...

You thought for a moment then thought...

Y/n: do u have a bell?
Colby: uh.. yea why?
Y/n: so u can ring it and then I'll hear it and you'll tell me what you want.
Colby: it's in my room on the desk.
Y/n: K thanks and here's your juice yah baby.
Colby: hey! You don't know what pain I'm going through right now. It hurts like Hell!
Y/n: just go back to bed!

You were stirring his soup and finally it was done. You got a bowl and poured it in and going to Colby's toom hearing a ding! You got inside and handed him his soup.

Y/n: it's hot ne careful. And did you need something?
Colby: yep.
Y/n: what is it?
Colby; I knew that everytime you make soup or cereal or anything you always forget a Spoon so... can I get a spoon please?
Y/n: *blushes on embarrassment* yea.
Colby: don't be embarrassed. It's cute when you forget your spoons. Heh.
Y/n: yea yea.

You got him his spoon and stirred his soup. Once he was finished with it you put the bowl and spoon in the sink and went back to his room.

 Once he was finished with it you put the bowl and spoon in the sink and went back to his room

Y/n: move aside.

Colby: why?
Y/n: so we can cuddle!
Colby: what! No! You'll get sick!
Y/n: I don't care! You need some love.
Colby: *groans*

Colby left a spot for you to lay in do you took your shoes off and layed beside Colby.

Colby layed on his left side and put his arm around your waist, watching the movie.

Y/n: kiss?
Colby: I would but I'm sick I'll get you sick if I do.
Y/n: come oooonnnn!! I want a kiss!
Colby: fine.

Colby kissed you and you kissed him back feeling the shock that you felt the first time you and Colby kissed.

Y/n: I love you.
Colby: I love you too.

The next day you felt like crap. Your throat was hurting and dry, your nose w as s filled with boogers, your stomach felt like hell and everything just felt gross to you.

Y/n: *groans* Colby?

Colby sits up and looked down at you smirking.

Colby: you sick?
Y/n: mhm...
Colby: now who's the baby?
Y/n: shut up...

And the whole day you had Colby take care of you like a baby.