~31~

I may use this same gif for another fight imagine cause i also have another idea that fits better to the gif.

Imagine...

Colby and you in a fight

Y/n: Colby i don't need to hear your stupid story! Ive heard enough!Colby: Y/n! I swear what you saw wasn't what you think it was! She kissed me and I pushed her off! Please don't leave! Please!

Colby: Y/n! I swear what you saw wasn't what you think it was! She kissed me and I pushed her off! Please don't leave! Please!

You bit your lip trying to stop the tears from pouring out of your eyes

Y/n: I'm not the one leaving, Colby.. You are..
Colby: w- what?
Y/n: go Colby! Now take whats yours and leave.

Colby stared at you for a minute until he smirked

Colby: anything thats mine aye?
Y/n: yes. Anything thats yours.

Colby smirked and picked you up going out the door.

Y/n: Colby!

You sighed and smiled at him and started laughing.

Y/n: Colby.. Im sorry i thought wrong about you and that random girl I thought you kissed.. I'm sorry.. Can you forgive me?

Colby smiled and kissed you. You gasped but then slowly melted into the kiss.

You and Colby pull away and look into each others eyes.

Colby: of course i can forgive you, you little dummy.

You laughed at the nickname he would always call you.

Y/n: good. I love you, you monkey.
Colby: i love you too, dummy.

Colby kisses you once more and picks you up bridal style going back inside the apartment.

The whole day you and Colby kissed and cuddled and watched some TV. You couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.