~35~

Before anyone reads this uh.. I was thinking on making an Adopted By Colby Brock book. Ive been thinking about this and not many people make this... So.. What do you think? Should I? I dunno leave a comment if i should. ANYWAYS! back to the story!

************************************

Imagine...

Colby and you handcuffed to Jake and Griffin.

Jake: i think we should use tape to do this. Cause the fuzzy handcuffes are just not working.
Griffin: i really dont care at this point.
Jake: alright its settled.

Colby had wide eyes and started to head for the door. He started to laugh and so you looked at him weirdly until you saw him run out and have Chazz catch him and carry him back into the apartment.

You laughed and shook your head laughing at his dumbness.

When Chazz set him back down to the floor you laughed and looked at him.

Y/n: for a second there i thought you were gonna end our relationship

He loked at you weirdly

Colby: i would never want to end this

Y/n: good.

You kissed his cheek and continued to look at the situation of the tape being wrapped around you and Colby.

You guessed Jake caught you kiss Colby's cheek cause he started everyone saying "awe's"

You and Colby blushes as everyone started saying Awe

Jake: awe! Look at this beautiful couple!
Griffin: awe! I'm gonna die!
Chazz: awe! Never ending love story!

You rolled your eyes and laughed

Y/n: shut up and tape our wrists already.

275 words