~53~

Imagine...

Colby making a funny music video about how much he loves you

You were in you and Colby's shared room editing your video. You felt a presence behind you so you took your headphones off and turned around in the chair. You saw Colby smiling and his laptop in his hands facing you with a video open, ready to be clicked play.

Colby: hey baby!
Y/n: heyyy! Whatcha got there?
Colby: oh nothing just a video about how much i love you.
Y/n: awe! Wait.. You're serious? *laughs* then this has gotta be good.
Colby: oh it is. Here, watch it.
Y/n: i gladly will.

Your smirk turned into a smile and you got the laptop from Colby's arms. You placed it on your right hand and used your other hand to press play.

Some time has passed and you were smiling widely when you saw this---

C

olby: AND I LOVE YOU WITH MY HEART!
Corey: oh he loves you!
Elton: and your eyes!

It was finally the end of the video and you were laughing. You looked up at Colby and saw that he was blushing and looking down with a wide smile on his face. You put the laptop down and put your thumb under his chin to lift his face up. You were smiling at him and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and pulled your waist closer to him. You two pulled away and you pecked his lips once again.

Colby: d-did you like it?
Y/n: like it? I loved it! It was funny, cute, and heart warming. Thank you, Colby.
Colby: no problem, babygirl. I love you.
Y/n: i love you too. *smiles* is it ok if I watch it again? It was pretty funny *chuckles*
Colby: baby, you can watch it as many times as you'd like.
Y/n: ok. But this time can we cuddle?
Colby: always *smiles* wait, don't you need to edit your video?
Y/n: yea but i'll just edit it later.. Or tomorrow.

Colby laughs and pulls you into bed with him. He lifts your head onto his chest and grabbed the laptop. He turned it on and clicked on the video.

371 words