~57~

Guys..😞 all the gifs that i had downloaded got deleted somehow. BUT! (B U T T) I found some more so that's good 👍 anyways, lets begin with this chapter

Imagine..

Helping Sam and Colby with their vine in highschool

You, Sam, and Colby were outside of the classroom planning out on the vine that you guys were about to make. You were kimda worried for Sam but they both reasured you that Sam will be fine.

Colby: ok you guys ready?
Sam: i think so
Y/n: uh..
Colby: come on, baby! Sam said he'll be fine and i promise you that I won't be that hard on him.
Y/n: ok.

You heard the bell ring and Sam passed you the phone for you to record. You guys went inside the classroom and sat down.

Colby waited for the teacher to turn around so he'll flip Sam's chair over. You clutched the phone a little from being nervous and worried but you tried your best not to.

The teacher finally turned around to fix his shelf. Colby motioned you to start recording and so You pressed record.

Colby looked at the camera and mouthed 'watch this'

At the end Colby did a little dance but immediately stopped once he saw the teacher turn around with a slight mad face on

You stopped recording and shoved the phone inside your pockets in your hoodie.

(I dunno what to name him)Teacher: Cole did you flip Samuel's chair over on purpose?
Colby: no, sir. He fell over and i tried to catch him but failed.
Teacher: uh huh.. Ok.. Miss. Y/l/n is that true?
Y/n: yes. He tried catching the chair's legs but it fell
Teacher: ok i believe you.

The teacher nodded and worked on grading papers. You sighed in relief and looked at Sam. He wad already back up on the chair and looked at you amd did a thumbs up at you. You smiled and held back a laugh. Colby turned around and smiled at you widely and held up both his hands in thumbs up. You did a thumbs up back to him and smiled at him

After class, you guys went out the classroom while laughing y'alls asses off.

Colby: how did he believe me! I was like, oh shit he's gonna know! I was so scared!
Y/n: i think we all were also, did that hurt, Sam?
Sam: surprisingly no *laughs*

A few mins go by and it was time to go to the next class. You gave Sam his phone back and headed to your class. What a day..

441 words