Secrets

Izumi POV:
~~~~~~~~~
I was sleeping but woken up by a bunch of knocks on my door 'What the heck what time is it'
I said to myself I looked at the clock that was on my desk 11:36 ' Who is up this late it is a school night why would someone be up at this time' My thoughts were cut short by a much louder knock this time.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed some basketball shorts and put them on and ran towards the door.

I opened the door to find all of the girls in 2-A "Why are you girl up so early" I said with a tired voice while rubbing my eye " Hurry up! Ochaco wants to talk to all of us!" Mina said while dragging my arm towards her dorm while the rest of the girls followed us.

We stopped in front of her dorm Mina knock on her door before opening it we all stepped in her dorm and saw her sitting on her bed with her head in her hands. I sat down next to her and put my hand on her back rubbing circles around her back.

She looked up at us and she had puffy red eyes and snot coming out from her nose also her now red cheeks "Ochaco what wrong what is going on why are you crying?" Momo said while putting a hand on her shoulder " I-I have a secret I have been keeping " she said in a whispers but loud enough for us to hear "What do you mean 'you have a secret' what is it" Jiro said with a confused face " I like someone but I was just so scared that you guys would think or tell me something about it I thought I just couldn't tell nobody not even my own parents.." She said while looking at the ground.

I placed my hands on my thighs and looked towards Ochaco " Well will you tell us who it is then?" Toru said " B-Bakugo.." The room went silent my jaw dropped and for some reason I felt a pain in my heart for some reason my throat went dry I needed some water "I-I am gonna get some water be right back"

I got up from the bed and started walking towards the door " WAIT Deku are you ok why-" I cut her off by saying " No it's fine be right back" with that being said I rushed out of the room before she could say anything else.

I only had on a shirt that said good night and basketball shorts.

I got on the elevator and pressed the common area.I walked to the kitchen to get water and calm me down a bit.

When I got to the kitchen I was greeted with a.

Shirtless

Kacchan.

~~~~
Hey guys how was the first part correct me if I spell something wrong Love you guys Tgann you for reading Comment and Vote *.*