Gorgeous

~~~~~~~

"Argh-GAH"

Thud

The sound of distress and thudding of the small girls body slamming onto the floor for the 10th time since Katsuki had made her do pull-ups.

"Try again and I'll cut it down from Ten to Eight"

"Kacchann~ come on a little less we are going to be here all day please~" The green hair girl said begging for him to cut the number down a bit more.

"Hmmm- Fine Six now hurry up and get your ass back up there!" He screeched at her as he sat down on the Weider.

Izumi scrambled up from the floor and jumping back on the the bar.

"1,2,3,4!,...5 AGH 6!!"

She tumbled off falling onto her bum agin as she huffed in pain from the landing of the hard floor.

"Owww" Izumi said, rubbing her bum trying to ease out the pain. She looked up to Katsuki with a worry face but that chowhen he had saw her looking up at him.

"Comn let's go the other three shit heads had left a while ago" He got up from the seat and pick up his work out bag while motioning her to follow him.

~~~

The two gotten inside the car the radio playing a soft melody.

"Oi Deku, What the hell is up with round face eh?" Katsuki said, looking over to to her for a second then back onto the road "Hm? Oh uh I guess she has a crush on you- OH! I didn't ask how was the date" Izumi said with a tad bit of pain in her voice while she looked to him.

"It sucked- Well actually it was amazing"

"Oh"

She looked down at her feet with an sad expression on her face.
~~~~

The two had gotten back to the house when the car had pulled up to the house. Izumi quickly got out the car and ran inside the house.

While Katsuki had a winning smirk on his face knowing what he had done to her.

He did it on purpose just to mess up with her he knew that the nerd had a crush on him he'll it was fucking easy all he said was a name and just like that she said that Izumi had a crush on him.

All he wanted to do was to make her a little jealous and angry witch had worked perfectly.

He went inside the house and into his room thinking about her

Her

Gorgeous

Perfect

Green

Slim

Curves

She

Izumi

Perfect

He laid there just thinking about her.

He wanted to do someone with her tomorrow like the Movies, Mall, Museum, Park, Ice cream. Just anything that he could do just him and her alone.

Tomorrow was gonna be fucking Fun.

Falling for you|Bakudeku| COMPLETED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें