Best Night Ever

⚠️👀Warning:⚠️This chapter will have depression ⚠️

Please do not read if this might trigger you in any type of way-Thank youBest

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~••~•~•~•

"Oi Deku comn school over idiot" Katsuki said shaking her shoulder to wake her up.

Every 4 class that Izumi had she would either sleep,doodle, sneak food, or just look out the window and would never awnser to talk not even to the teachers when they ask her what's wrong or anything like that.

So every time Katsuki would always make an 'girl thing' excuse for her he'd always get pissed when she would move his hand away or make a little noise telling him to 'move'.

Izumi got up from her seat and left without a word.

Katsuki stood there dumbfounded as he stared at the door wondering what just happened. He shocked out of his daze and ran after the girl.

"DAMNIT DEKU WHAT WAS THAT YOU PULLED BACN THERE YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME FOR MAKING ALL THOSES EXCUSE FOR YOU!" He shouted at her when he finally caught up.

"I-I'm sorry...Kacchan"She said in a low whisper looking down at her feet as she walked.

A minute had passed of the two hits walking in complete silence but Katsuki was just so bother and worry..not like he would admit to her.

"Oi...I know what happened in the cafeteria" He said stopping her.

"I-I am really sorry Kacchan I didn't mean to get you into all of this mess just please I'll do anything I don't want you to stop talking to me or start messing with me-"

"Let me finish Deku" He said, cutting her off from her train of thoughts.

"Don't you see that your follow her around like a lost dog. Your acting like she rules over you and what ever she says you do. But if you like someone she can't make you change it. You need to change some people that you call 'friends' Kay?" With that being said he walked off from her going home and leaving her there in daze.

She stood there taking in everything that Katsuki had just said to her. And he was right...at the moment she had a recap of it all and it really was like she was a lost puppy just following her around for help.

She got herself ready and bolted down the side walk hopping to catch up with him.
~~~~~~

"Welcome back you two dinner is going to be ready soon" Inko said, looking at them them then back at the food that was on the stove.

"Hey....mom can we talk?" Izumi said going to her mothers side. "Hmm~ Oh yes of course honey come on and follow me"

The two went into the empty living sitting down side by side.

"What's up Zuzu?" Her kother asked curiously tilting her head to the side.

Izumi explained everything to her mother about what's going on at school, Ochaco, and what happed at the cafeteria. She knew that she would not tell her mother with her only being out of the host for 1 day but this is the person that she told every thing even little thing that really didn't matter. she just ya to tell her mother about the thing she needed to tell her.
That's when she remembered...,,Kacchan.

"And mom...." She said in a low voice.Her mother probably shredded two tears because she never knew what her daughter was going through

"And mom the Ochaco girl you remember how I said she liked Kacchan.......I don't know but when ever I see him I just get so happy and my heart squeezes and I don't-" Her mother cut her off and put her hands on her daughters hands and clapped them together.

"Sweetie its called love.." Her mother said with tears streaming down her face. She waited for this moment Inko already knew that her daughter liked Katsuki she could always tell ever sense they were little.

"Thank you mom" Izumi said tears forming in her as she grabbed her mother and pulled her into a hug but little did they know that.

Mitsuki And Katsuki could Lear's them all the way from the Kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuki smirked at Katsuki from his strawberry red face all the way to his neck.

Before Inko left she already knew what was going on from Katsuki when He called her about it. But she also knew that Izumi was gonna day something about Katsuki so she took her to the living room knowing that the two in the Kitchen could hear.
~~~~~~~

The 5 ate with chatter laughs and jokes but Katsuki and Izumi not saying anything to one another only making eye contact most of the time.

At the end of dinner Mitsuki and Inko started to giggle leaving the three in confusion.

"WHATS SO FUNNY!!?" Katsuki shouted standing from his chair.

"Oi! You and Izumi go ahead and clean the dishes yeah?!" Mitsuki said shoving the two in the Kitchen.

Izumi stood there is daze while Katsuki huffed and blush while walking to the sink harshly scrubbing the dishes.

"Gonna help or just stand there" He asked.

Snapping out of daze she walked over by Katsuki side and cleaned the dishes with him. And just to make it fun she splashed some soap on his arm and giggled.

"Now your in for it you fucking Nerd" He said detaching the sink thing and spraying her wet.

She ran around the counters while still getting sprayed by Katsuki suddenly she jumped on top of his grabbing the water chain out of his hand and spraying him back.

Mitsuki and Inko peeked through the door to see the commotion and giggled at the sight of the two.

This lasted all the way till midnight when they got scolded from the big mess and all the water they had to clean up they shared it with laughter.

Best

Night

Ever~