Position

Izumi POV:
~~~~~~~~~~
In the locker room I saw Ochaco about to walk out I hurried and put on my shirt and hurried to her side.

"Hey Ochaco Sorry for you know out in the field" I looked up to her but she just kept on looking straight and said "Oh no your fine but I heard here and there that Bakugo like girls that are soft and who dose not have big and hard quirks"

'This little son of  A BIT-'

"O-oh right sorry" I looked back down at my feet.

We just started to walk up to the cafeteria doors but both of us came to a stop when we heard a loud voice yell.

"OI DEKU COMN WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY" I turned my head to see the only owner of the voice it was Kacchan. Before I could say anything Ochaco ran up to him "Heyyy~ Bakugo~ you wanna go get lunch together just you and me on the roof?" She said in a sexy tone of voice.

Kacchan looked very uncomfortable "I have plans round face stop fucking bothering me"

"Oh alright then we'll let's make a deal on Sunday you can take me out and after that I'll leave you alone k bye!" With that she sprinted off into the cafeteria. I watched as she sprinted off and looked back up at Kacchan and chuckled he looked like he wanted to beat the mess out of her.

"Tch comn Deku before I go and beat the shit outta her" He started to walk off to the gate "Coming Kacchan!"

We started to walk to the new cafe that just opened a few days ago.

We walked inside and went to the front counter I was a bit crowded but I didn't pay no attention to it.

"Good evening welcome to Strawberry's Cafe what can I get for the cute couple"

"Me were no-" I said but was interrupted by Kacchan voice.

"One Spicy Curry and one Katsudon thanks"And he grabbed my wrist and sat at a booth close to the window.

I was gonna ask him why did he cut me off but looked at his face and he seemed calm and relaxed so I shut my mouths and enjoyed the nice and calm moment.

We sat in a comfortable silence until the lady from the counter came up with are food.

"Here you go if you need anything else just come to the counter and I'll be there and get with you shortly I hoed you enjoy your meal" she bowed and left going back to the counter.

"Thanks Kacchan!" I grabbed the chop sticks a started to eat once I was done I looked up to Kacchan to see he had half of his food left "You didn't leave none for me?" He did a little fake pout I started to blush madly and hid my face in my hand
"S-sorry I didn't know you wanted some" He chuckled at my comment "Comn let's go get some cake and bring it to your mom"He said while grabbing my hand making me have a tint of blush on my face.

"B-But Kacchan lunch is about to be over!" I said trying to get out of his strong grip

"We both have art right? I am pretty sure she won't mind all she dose is flirt with her husband hell we can sneak in there without her noticing us now comn" Be walked to the counter and left the money there with the waitress that took are orders.

We walked out of the cafe and walked straight up to an Mercedes

'What the heck! Were are we going is he gonna break in the car. Wait is it his!? No that can't be it just came out about an week ago also it is really expensive too!?'

 Wait is it his!? No that can't be it just came out about an week ago also it is really expensive too!?'

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.