I love you~

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE" Todoroki shouted stomping up to the blond hair boy with an anger face.

He got in Katsuki face and stared shouting nonsense. At this point he was wishing for a death wish from Katsuki.

"Get the fuck outta my face" Katsuki said rather calm witch had scared Todoroki and other around that knew him. He pushed the Bi-colored hair boy out of his way and simply walked over to the two teachers.

~~~

Katsuki , AllMight, Aizawa, And Todoroki were all in the car with complete silence they were on their way back to the campus of the dorms.

When they got there Katsuki was the first one to get out the car he had a few bruises and cuts and other things here and there but they were all patched up.

When he entered the dorms he saw every on the main floor well except for Ochaco but he didn't care at all for her.

When they saw him walking towards the elevator they shot up from there seats and ran up towards him asking many questions at one time.

"What happened"

"Is she alright"

"Why didn't you tell us!?"

"Where is she!!"

"Did they hurt her?"

They asked question to question and it pissed Katsuki off his head stared thumping and hurting bad.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Katsuki shouted sending them an glare that they never seen before he had tears pricking from his eyes as he looked around the room.

Every one stepped back they never seen this side of Katsuki.

Katsuki huffed and turned back around walking to his dorm with his head held low.

"Midoriya is fine" A voice said. The teens looked back to see Mr. Aizawa "I'll take your question and awnser them one by one" He said going to the couch to sit down.

The rest of the night he took there question and awnser then truthfully but to him everyone was family in that class and to have one of them hurt it hurt him as well.

———

"Class Dismissed" The teacher said walking out the class room with paper in her hands.

Katsuki packed up his stuff and left without a word. His classmates all looked at each other they were worried he'd never come down for Breakfast,Dinner or any activity they would have.

Katsuki got into his car and drove to the hospital every day when class was over he'd always go and visit Izumi and bring her some actual good food.

He pulled up at the hospital and basically ran to her room. He was excited to see her.....he missed her even tho he wouldn't tell her that to her face.

He got to the room and opened the door.

"Oi Deku I-" He stopped his words from flowing when he was the bi-color hair guy talking to Izumi.

Katsuki walked up to her and said: " Oi what the hell is half-an half baster doing her" He asked sitting down the food crossing his arms.

"Oh! Kacchan he just came to vis-"

"Actually I was just leavening Bakugo" The boy said giving a small smile to Izumi then glares got at Bakugo as he left.

"Why the hell was he here" Katsuki said pulling up and chair and sitting down while grabbing the lunch he made for her and opening t while sitting it on her lap.

"He just wanted to see how I was doing" Izumi said drooling over the food in front of her.

"Oi close you mouth or a bug is gonna fly into you mouth" Katsuki said chuckling as Izumi quickly closed her mouth and puffed out her cheeks to Katsuki.
——

"ThAnmk- yoU!" Izumi said with he mouth full off Katsuki homemade food.

"Ew close you mouth Deku" He shoved her lightly while a smile crept onto his face.

——
Time skip
To Izumi getting discharged~
——

Katsuki and Izumi were waking up to the car today Izumi finally gotten discharged from the hospital her mother couldn't be there because of work but was on FaceTime with Katsuki for the whole process.

They got in the car Katsuki looked over to Izumi as she was trying her hardest to stay up.

"Oi..Deku go to sleep.." He said starting the car. She shook her head in refusal and said "M not tiered" As she gave a weak smile to Katsuki.

Katsuki grabbed her hand and rubbed circles around them. This always made the girl sleep when they were younger or whenever she looked tiered but refused to take a nap.

He watch as her eyes started to close.

Her big green gorgeous eyes...

The rest of the drive was soft humming from Katsuki as he would looked often to look at Izumi gorgeous face.

"I love you~"