Back To U.A

🔆

Beep
Beep
Beep
Bee-

"DIE!!" Izumi jolted out of her bed from the loud noise.

"WHAT THE HECK KACCHAN" The girl scream at the boy who was throwing away the now broken alarm clock.

"Come on! Get you ass up we have school damn nerd! If you don't hurry we gonna be late!" The blonde hair boy shouted before closing the door and going down stairs to wait.

Izumi looked down at her phone and seeing that she only had 30 minutes to get up and ready she ran through her clothes getting the school uniform.

Then it hit her.

Yesterday.......
~~~~~~~~

"Oi why you look so down today nerd" Katsuki said nudging her arm.

The two were waking side by side walking into the school gates. She looked up at him and shrugged.

"Just.. yesterday was a mess and it gonna be pretty awkward when I go to the cafeteria and sit down at the table with her or just when I see her..." She said looking down at her feet.

"Then don't sit by me and the other shit heads and when you see her just ignore her.."

"WHOA KACCHAN!! REALLY YOUR GIVING ME ADVICE AND LETTING ME SIT BY YOU!?" Izumi said, with glimmering eyes looking up at him like a puppy.

Katsuki made a 'Tch' noise and looked the other way so she would not see the blush that is covering his cheeks to his ears.

"Thanks Kacchan.....Beat ya to school" With that being said she sprinted from her spot next to Katsuki.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE YOU CHEAT!" He said, sprinting after the girl the was in front of him.
~•~•~•~•~•~•
"This is unacceptable! No running in the halls! Now sit and wait I thought better in you Midoriya!"

"So....rry"

"I.......won!.....I'm gonna pass out" Izumi said dragging herself down into her seat.

"No...you fucking..cheated"

There were only three people in the class room Izumi, Katsuki, Iida.

The two sat down on the chair catching there breaths and wait for class to start.

Slowly the class started to fill Mina came in and started to talk to Izumi to see how she was doing about the whole situation.

Izumi told Mina everything.

"Look Mina I really trust you and I should have told you but..I really like Katsuki ever sense we were kids and I just kinda freaked out when I heard the Ochaco has a crush on him to...I-I just hate it...." She said looking at the back of Katsuki who had headphones in his ears listening to music.

"Hey girl... I'm here for you..you can tell me anything and it's gonna be fine ya you got a crush and so dose someone else but it's about who he want to pick..and I am sure that it will be you just by the way he looks at you..we just have to let it flow- speaking of her there she is.."

Izumi looked up from her desk and saw a group of girls surrounding Ochaco comforting her telling her that. ' It's probably a misunderstanding' 'Every this is gonna be alright' and other word of comfort.

Kirishima looked at the two girls with a confused face while Mina mouthed 'Later' to him.

"Alright class sit down and get ready for the lesson" Midnight said, coming inside of the class room.