Tell her about this?

Knock

Knock

Knock

Izumi patiently waited in the front of Ochaco's door waiting for her to open the door.

Nothing

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Yes- Oh...it's you.." She said blandly, opening the door after the while.

"What do you want?!" She said, raising her voice at the green hair girl startling her a bit. "Oh um- I just want to y'all to you that's all"

"Look if it's about Katsuki I don't want to hear it alright he's mine" She said, closing the door a bit only to get it stopped by Izumi foot.

"No- It's not about him it's about someone else" Out of amusement Ochaco slowly opened back the door wanting to hear where this was now going.

"Go on.."

"Since we are best friends I thought I'd just share this with you..."

"Mhmmm"

"I-I like...."

'Think Izumi THINK DAMNIT' She shoutout, mentally at herself.

"Sero!"

'Damnit'

Ochaco looked at the girl with shock but then turned into a smirked.

She gave Izumi a big smile before saying: "Wow! Deku! M so happy for you I'm glad that you can tell me stuff! Bestie!!!" She squealed before hurrying and wrapping her hand around around Izumi for a second before running back into her room closing the door leaving Izumi in confusion.
~~

After a second the girl walked back to her room wondering what just happened.

What dose Kacchan have planed?
~~

The brown hair girl walked to her desk where paper, pencils, and other thing scattered along her desk she pulled out her phone from her pocket.

Texting Denki for Sero's number.

Ochaco- Hey Denks mind giving me Sero number??

Denki- No problem! Can I ask why?

Ochaco- Erm- It's personal...

Denki- Oh okay then!

Denki- Hey Ochaco I cant find my phone have you seen it anywhere?

Ochaco rolled her eyes at the boys stupidity.

Ochaco- It's in your hands Denki..! Can you hurry and send it please!

Denki- OH! Alright here it is!

Denki- XXX-XXX-XXXX
Dude Sero ⚫️

Ochaco-Thanks!

Calling Sero

Brrrr

Brrr

Br- "Hello?" A husky voice said from the other end

~~

Time skip:Lunch: The Next Day.zzz.

——

Izumi walked inside the cafeteria with Katsuki standing next to her.

Once they inter that cafeteria walking to where The Bakusquad usually sits Kirishima,Mina, and Kaminari turned their heads to them and smirked.