Sacrifices | Yandere Classic X Blueberry

Quick Note: Yes. I'm restarting the book. Please don't send your requests here. I'll make another chapter for that soon. Enjoy. :)
This chapter was also inspired by 'Sansdere - Sacrifice for love' a book by ththopelessromantic
This is a re-imagining of their Yandere Sans X Blueberry book. So.. Please expect some changes if you've read it already.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Blueberry was opening the front door to Sans' house to see what's been going on. Sans' told him to come back on the phone, telling him things were okay now. Blue was trapped in the original Undertale AU and was staying at Asgores home for protection. There's been monsters murdered and missing around the underground. Sans' told Blue to stay at Asgores home till he sorted things out.

It seemed like things have been sorted out. On the way there, it didn't seem like Snowdin. It seemed like a ghost town instead of a happy town that he was staying in. Poor Blueberry was scared and figured the residents were hiding in their homes.

Blue checked under the rug, like Sans told him to do. He saw the house key and unlocked it.

"Sans?... I'm here."

He went in and closed the door. He locked it, just incase. Blueberry walked around, calling Sans that he was there and looked for him. "Sans? Are you there?" He knocked on the door to Sans' room. "Sans! It's me-" When he knocked on the door the 3rd time, it was swunged opened.

"Sans?.." He went in and went to Sans' bed and lifted up the blanket. "Huh?.." He saw a tape recorder and tapes. Along with a tape player (I think that's what they call it.) Blueberry tilted his head and put one of the tapes into the tape player. Figuring, it was something harmless and would tell him what happened to Sans. Some weren't in order. However, those very tapes holded the most disturbing and frightening things Blue ever heard.

August 14th 20XX - Sans Tape Recorder Session #1. Recording... Now:

Hello? Is this on? Oh, there it is! Hello, I'm Sans. So...My brother, Papyrus found this with Undyne when they were.. 'Training', what Papyrus always tells me. Anyway, he told me he found this and I should use it for making puns or something to take off my mind other than sleeping... So, to make him happy, I'll start using this for a silly little hobby. Anyway, This is Sans, signing off.

Click.

August 24th - Sans Tape Recorder Session #10. Recording... Now:

Hello, again. This is Sans. I-I need to document someone I've recently met.. I'll explain. I know knowledge of other me's and Papyrus' and how different they could be. But.. I met one that.. Is stuck to me. He came through a portal and he seemed scared and afraid. He clinged on me like a child wanting their mother, he explained he was lost and came here on accident. Now he couldn't get home.

I don't know why, but when I heard this, I was.. Happy? I didn't know why. He asked if I had a place where he could stay. I took him home and told him he could stay at the house as long as he needed. He hugged me tightly and told me how happy he was. I hugged back and got a pillow and blanket for him. I told him to rest while I make tea and something to eat for him.

And no, it wasn't hotdogs. It was soup and crackers. He was grateful for the meal I've provided and ate the soup and drank the tea. After he was done I clean his dish.. And his.. Spoon. I didn't know why, but, I took it... I mean, it's nothing special, it's just a spoon. Who else would miss it? After that, he explained more about himself.