"A True Warrior." | Yandere Warrior X Blueberry

(I don't own the artwork.)
A/N: This is based on a roleplay I did Tako-Su. It's more of an alternative ending (and alternate choices) for our roleplay about the roleplay we did about Warrior and Blue, when someone requested I thought back to our RP and thought of the 'what ifs'. I made little changes here and there, and changed a little of the dialogue. To spice things up a bit.

The reason this took so long was because I don't want to make part 2's often. It could slow down other chapters and I wanna make everyone satisfied and happy I tried to make their requests atleast enjoyable. So, I hope you guys understand.

This is an alternate version of our roleplay and I hope you all enjoy the alternate ending of our roleplay. I made it for them and I hope they enjoy it.

This chapter contains elements that readers may find disturbing.

Reader description is advised.

*******

"Tell me, Sans. What is a True Warrior?"

"A True Warrior as someone who strives to be the best they can be at all things (living life to its fullest) and not necessarily as someone who has prowess in the physical/martial arts of battle, but also in the arts of the psychological, mental and spiritual so that one may have the discipline to change our own fates."

"A True Warrior protects, no matter the cost."

That quote and memory he lived up to his own life now haunted Warriors now empty mind, mocking him, all his humanity was nearly gone. His soul has gotten what he wanted. His movements on the chair was limited. The sound of crying and screaming in the other room of his desired prized was just a common sound he heard now. It was just a reminder now of what he achieved. He just sat there in deep thought. Those quotes were nothing like him at this point. The dust, the wounds, all his cries meant nothing to him now. He broke all his rules, his guidelines, and his morals. Why would someone with a good moral suddenly break and go blank? Selfishness. Selfishness took over Warriors own mind and corrupted his soul. He was no longer a great Warrior to serve and protect, nor a knight in shining armor, he was now a monster, a murderer in shining armor.

His mind had gone blank. His faded memories, his faded past, all was for a future he wanted, not needed. Warriors hand shook, his own body was acting up like his soul and his now faded mind. Was it his sanity? His stress? No. He was now clearly somewhere else. He so badly wanted this to end. He just wanted to be back to his old self, he wanted to be sane again. But, of course, he couldn't.

'H-How did things get like this?' Warrior thought as the last feeling of regret washed over him. His eyes twitching, his hands gripping on his chair, trying to regain his sanity to take back what he stolen, showing how broken his mind was at this point, a last tear of regret for his actions ran down his eyesocket and ran his cheek. Then all feeling of it was gone. The old Warrior that was loved by everyone around him was long gone. He was always gone. And he'll never be the same again.

********

(Flashback, a month ago.)

The sound of silence filled the secret base with a sense of danger but oddly, safety at the same time. The Warrior that was the last one in this empty AU was cleaning his armor of the dust. Warrior stared at it and wiped it off quickly. 'N-No.. I-I couldn't have killed those two hostile skeletons, correct? T-they were attacking that pure innocent blue skeleton. I had to keep him safe. Nothings my fault.. keep calm, Sans.' Warrior tried to calm himself, whispering comforting words to convince him he did nothing wrong. "The point is that you managed to save one person in time. Now they're here, safe and sound. All you have to do is make sure they stay safe, that's the least you can do.." Warrior mumbled and got up to make some food. The poor skeleton was probably alone and scared to death out there. They must be hungry and shaken when they wake up. He pulled out a pancake recipe and started adding the flour, eggs, and the other ingredients. His mind was focused on making the pancakes the best he can for his new guest. He wasn't the best at cooking, nor was he the worse.
He was average.