"Error's Madness." | Yandere Error X Blueberry

A/N (Authors Note): Hey Guys. I wanted to do a remake of one of my old chapters and wanted to make it better. Plus someone told to remake this, to see what I've improved. I've reread my entire old Yandere Sanscest Oneshots and cringed right away. I couldn't believe I wrote that, like, almost two years ago!

Thank you guys so much for reading my stories and voting. It means alot and influences me to write more unique stories. So.. here it is. We've came a long way. Enjoy.

🚧!Warning!🏰 this chapter contains:

• Character Death
• Toture
• Manipulation
• Mentions of harassment
• Mental breakdowns
• Blood
Ect
Reader Description Is Advised.

—————————————————
There he was. The forced god of destruction. Also know as.. 'Error'.
Errors miscolored eye sockets twitched and gave a psychotic smile, only an mental sick person would give at the sight of his prey. His black bones shook with excitement at it. His yellow and red boney fingers reached within his grasps and grabbed it. His eyes glimmered and embraced it, his nose nuzzling it, sniffling the object with affection and joy. The feeling of it filled him with an excitement and happiness sorts of emotion. What was The forced god of destruction excited for? At his most prized possession..

Blueberry's one of a kind bandana/scarf.

Those gorgeous Blue eyes, the smell of sweets whenever near him, the kindness he shared to everyone he met, a cute giggle only he would share whenever happy or excited. Oh, the joy Error and him had. The chocolate they ate together, the movies they 'watched', and.. the 'fun' they had. For some odd reason, he loved it when Blue shook in fear and when Blue struggled to get away from him. He loved pulling Blue back to him, to give his Blueberry a reminder that he belonged to him. But now, his precious Blueberry was stolen. By whom? Ink.

That tendentious Creator was always making sure his life was hell. He was happy with his Blueberry, life was worth living for once, until Ink came and demanded Error to return his love to him.

"Me and Blue are dating, Error!..Leave him be. Don't you see he's miserable?!" Ink snapped, pulling out his weapon of choice and one of his sources of power, his paintbrush. Blue wanted to ran to Ink to hold and kiss him, but Error had strings all over his body and lips. His wrists were tied to each other, his ankles were tied together, and his mouth was shut tight. All this prevented him from running off (like last time) and biting Errors hand whenever he wanted to touch him. In response to Inks demand, Error simply smirked and carresses Blues cheek in a loving and sweet matter, as Blue silently sobbed. He so badly wanted to get away from this- monster.

"TAKe a HIkE sQuId, I'm bUsy~" Error chuckled, holding Blue close to him. Blues eyes widen as Errors hand carressed his back, Blue shook and tears only came down even harder. Freedom was literally a few feet away and he couldnt get to it. Error took this as an opportunity to piss Ink more off, he was just gonna threat the entire multiverse lives if he didn't leave the two of them alone, but things got more.. interesting to say the least. He cupped Blues face and, well, he licked Blues tears dry, Blue only cried even more in disgust and fear as Error continued. Error only did it to make Ink more angry, but, he loved the way Blue tasted. He was imagining of doing to time to time and doing it more often. The thought only sickened Errors disgusting thoughts even more. Ink looked in absolute anger and threw couple of bones, at Error and Blue. The bones managed to cut Blue free, this time, making Error pissed.

Error reached to grab Blue with his strings, Blue gasped as the strings wrapped around his throat. Blue gagged and was pulled towards Error. Blue gasped for air as unwrapped his scarf, which allowed Blue to finally break free. "NOOO!! GET BACK HERE!" Ink managed to paint chains and chained Error by the wrists to the floor with them. Error wheezed and shook in pain. The chains were getting more and more tighter the more Error tried to get free. "Stay there and act like the disgusting animal you are, pig." Error snapped and went to bite Inks hand, but Ink painted a chain attached to Errors neck, so he couldn't really move his neck much. Blue ran to Ink and cried in his chest. Ink hushed his cries and.. touched him. He wiped his tears with his thumb and kisses his cheek. "Shhh.. come on, hun. We better get you to Papyrus he's been worried sick these past few weeks.." Ink opened a portal and they both were gone. "BLUE!! NOOOO! COmE B_A_C_K_!"