"My Queen, My Love, My Everything." | Yandere Nightmare X Dream

((A/N: Hey guys. I wanted to rewrite this chapter. That's it.  Thank you and enjoy and requests are closed-))

((Killer_sans66 and I would appreciate you follow them, they opened a Yandere Sanscest oneshots and need support and requests, so go read their Yandere oneshots book. Please-))

-Insert Chapter-
Cold. Frightened. Confused. And saddened. Those were the words that Dream felt when he awoke.

He couldn't move. He felt his hands were chained on together. He felt legs were also chained together in a simple position. Those damn cold chains.. He was also forced into a sitting position. He tried to yell, scream, or even beg for help. But, he was gagged, unable to talk or even cry without being muffled. He tried to look around, but it didn't take him long enough to finger out that he was blindfolded as well. Which not only blinded him, he was also completely scared of whoever kidnapped him. He just hoped this was just a bad dream and he'll wake up. But, he knew it wasn't a bad dream.. he just wanted hope that this would just end. But Dream knew this was possibily his fate. He wanted Cross to hold him. He just wanted Cross, that's the only thing he wanted right now. However, he had a feeling that he'll never get that chance to hold him again for a long time.

Dream didn't what to believe it, but, it seemed like a most likely deadly situation. All he sensed was negative energy, which he knew he must've been in a dungeon in Nightmares Castle. Or probably in a different room, or must be in one of Nightmares secret bases filled with negative. Dream was expecting someone to come in already and kill him. But, surprisingly, no one came yet. Which was odd, but why was he still alive? If Nightmare wanted him dead, why didn't he just take him down when he was unconscious? Unless, he just wanted to make him suffer and- oh goodness, immediately Dream started to breathe heavily. The thought of whatever punishment Nightmare meant for him was surely going to be a pit of agony of suffering. He knew it. He felt it. It was like being trapped in stone all over again.

What he didn't know is that, someone was in there with him. It was so quiet, so, well, that's about it. Complete silence. Almost dead silence, besides his muffled cries, you couldn't really hear the person in there. If you were in Dreams situation, you would've believed you were the only person there. But, this person wasn't here to take Dreams life. At least not that way. It was hard and complex to explain. In fact, it would be hard to explain with an authors point of view. For their feelings for the golden skeleton were.. really possessive and were obsessed with the skeleton. They looked at the sleeping skeleton and seemed really excited. They wanted so badly to hold the skeleton close and never let go. But they also didn't want to scare the skeleton, however, then again, Is holding someone close harmful? No, of course not, it's just a form of a hug. Resisting the urge to hold skeleton close, the captor walked over and sat next to their captive, Dream. Dream felt the sudden force of someone sitting next to him and suddenly began to squirm around and yell muffled words. The person chuckled and wrap their arms around Dream and pulling the small thing close to him.

"Oh, how I've waited for this moment.." Dream let out a muffled gasp, he knew that voice, that horrifying tone, and that sharp familiarity. Nightmare. That's who brought him here. That's who was holding him..close? Why? That's what Dream wanted to know. "What's wrong, love? Surprised to 'see' me?" He chuckled. There was silence, Dream didn't try to talk or let out muffled protest. He was just confused. "Oh, wait, hold on.." Suddenly Dreams blindfold and gag was taken off. "There, much better. Now, you can speak.." The sound of Dream letting out shaky gasps and breathes of pure terror and fear, and most likely; confusion. Nightmare sensed negativity in Dreams system, and seemed rather amused of his brother's expressions and shaky and memorizing gasps and noises. He was fond of this, but, was growing impatient and grabbed Dream by the neck and pulled him closer to him. "I said; you may speak. Now talk or ask me questions." Dream wheezed and immediately nods. "W-why are you doing this?..Don't you want to rip me and dust me into atoms? Don't you want to take over the multiverse and destroy all light from any universe?" Nightmare paused. He stood up, looking at the golden skeleton right in the eyes. His eye showing.. nothing. No expression whatsoever. Then, he started to laugh. This was quite charming and funny. To him atleast. Dreams eyes shook and he shivered in complete confusion and fear. Nightmares laugh echoed through Dreams (nonexistent) ears, it was empty and, cold. It was just a hollow sound that was just plain confusion to Dream.