A Killers Promise | Yandere Killer X Passive Nightmare

This was requested by WilliamLienemann. Hope you enjoy the chapter and see you all later. And yes, I got the title from Game Theory. If you haven't watch Game theory, then, you still have a childhood. Congratulations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrators P.O.V

It's been awhile since Nightmare has been turned back to his marshmallow old self. Dream had been making more time Nightmare and helping him with feeling more positive emotions. Nightmare was new to being himself again and required attention from Dream to prevent him from going back to his Nightmare form. The form he hated so much.

Dream hated to admit it, but, Nightmare was depressed.

It was obvious. Just because he was his old self again, didn't mean Nightmare was happy again. Sure, he was happy to be normal again. But that was only for a short while. And it sure didn't mean he was accepted either. Sanses would avoid talking to him, completely ignoring him. But Dream and Blueberry were the only ones who actually tried to comfort him.

Dream, of course, comforted him because he was his brother and didn't want him to be sadder than he already was. Blue comforted Nightmare, because he was depressed as well. And he knew no one deserves to experience that. They helped Nightmare alot, but Nightmare was also learning positive emotions and how to balance them with his own negative emotions.

It wasn't easy.

But Nightmare was getting happier, he was starting a new fresh new start in life. No. It wasn't because he was talking to Dream, or Blue. It was because it learning to love. No, it wasn't that kind of love for his brother or a friend like Blue. It was a love that you experience when you want to have a partner. Yeah, that kind of love. Dream knew he was seeing someone, but, he didn't know how. Nightmare talked how sweet and wonderful they were, but he nevered said their name. It was strange and concerning.

Who was it? You may ask. Well.. it was the most unexpected person you'd least expect...

Dream's P.O.V

I was started to get irritated at the groaning noise Blue was making. Nightmare has been seeing someone. And Blue was getting bored. Normally, they would talk and play Super Smash Ultimate together. "Ugh... Where's Nightmare!? We are suppose to be playing right now and reading your diary!" I sighed. "Blue I told y- Wait what!?" Blue snickered and pulled out m-my diary!

Blue giggled. "I didn't know you think Cross has a nice butt." He began to read chapters out loud. "BLUE!!!!!" I started to chase him as he began to run around the house and continue to tease me. He always jokes around like this. But, still, he always makes my brother happy. I can't hate him for that, I'm sure of it. Blue giggles and gives me back my diary, after reading chapters outloud. I smack him in the head with it, he just giggles and apologizes.

I huffed and glared at him. "Blue, I forgive you. Just don't let it happen again." He nodded. "Sorry, Dream. I'm just bored." Blue then looked at his phone. "Dream. Since Nightmare won't be back till tomorrow, can you bring me back home?" I nodded. I would take him myself, since I didn't want him to get hurt or killed on the way home.
"Thanks for taking me home, Dream." Blue said as he happily jumped through. "No problem, Blue. Stay safe." I said as I closed the portal.

I sighed happily as I sat back down and I could finally relax. I grabbed my phone and started playing candy crush. Cross got on and I was looking forward to beat him.

We played for a few hours, until both of us got tired and signed off. I was exhausted from all the running and errands I had to today. I yawned and started to fall asleep. I wonder how Nightmare was doing. I bet he's having the time of his life. I can feel it...

Narrators P.O.V

Killer was right outside of Dreams and Nightmares house. He made to bring Nightmares house key, since he and Dream both had a key. He took it after Nightmare feel asleep on his couch while they were watching Anime. He was so adorable when he was asleep... Anyway, back to the topic. Killer had plan this out ever since Night kept bringing Dream and Blue up. Killer smirked at the Blue scarf covered in blood and dust.

He already taken care of Blue. Dream was next.

Killer carefully unlocked the door without making too much noise. He figured Dream was a deep sleeper and wouldn't wake up so easily. He pulled out a knife (of course.) and started making his way up the stairs. He tiptoed up and made his way to Dreams room. He crouched down and made sure he was completely quiet. He walked to Dream and made to aim the blade to his chest.

But to his surprise, Dream knocked Killer to his dresser with his foot. "Oof!" Killer rubbed the back of his skull in pain as he got up. Dream glared at him and he stood up, his staff in hand. "I'm the gurdian of Dreams...How dare you." Killer growled and got up. He then charged at Dream, aiming his knife to Dreams chest. But Dream dodged, which caused Killer to bump into the wall.

Killer grumbled and rubbed his skull. "LEAVE." Dream glared at him, making sure to hold his stand. The black teared skeleton glared at the other. "...." He was quiet.

Dream raised a non exsiting eyebrow, but still stood still. Killer smirked, he had him right here he wanted him. Killer stood up and made his expression looked puzzled. "Woah Dream, I don't know what came over me.." Dream rolled his eyes at his response. He knew Killer was lying. Like he always does. "I'm sorry Dream, really. I just-" Killer hid his knife behind his back. "I think I was on something.. I'm didn't mean to-" Killer saw Dreams apologetic expression. "CUT TO THE CHASE." Killer threw the knife into Dreams chest. Dream gasped and collapses to the floor, before drowning in his own blood as Killer started chocking him. "Listen to me, Dream. Nightmare is MINE. NOT YOURS, NOT BLUE, AND NOT ANYONE'S." Dream tried to breathe, but he couldn't. Killer grinned as he saw Dreams dust all over the floor.

Killer took out a jar and Dreams now torn and bloody cape. He exited the house with a big smile across his face.

*A few hours later...*

Nightmare groaned and woke up to the sound of the door opening. "H-Huh?.. Killer? Are you bac-" Nightmares eyes widen to the sight of blood and dust all over Killer. Nightmare took a step back in fear as Killer continued walking towards him. Nightmare gasped as Killer pinned him to the wall. Killer leaned over and kissed Nightmare. After two minutes, he pulls away.

"Don't act surprise, love. They had this coming...~"

Fin