"Brah." | Yandere Epic X Cross (SIN !WARNING!)

(I wrote that for the title because, why not?) This was requested by an1me_4_l1fe. I don't know how long this'll take, but, I promise to make this more different and less cringy than the original I made back in my older Yandere Sancest Oneshots book. So, please let me know if the scenario is okay, if not, I'll redo the chapter. I wanted to change the ending for once to make it unique and different. I hope you all don't mind.

This chapter contains elements that readers may find disturbing.

Reader description is advised.

——————————————————

   The sounds of raindrops filled the foggy and dark town of the usually friendly Au where Cross often drinks at the local bars. Usually, everything was friendly and peaceful. And rarely anything was dark and gloomy. But today, rain decided to pour. If you heard very closely, you can hear footsteps in the distance. "Cross.." And a voice in a distance. Odd. Who would be out at this hour? Dangers can be around the area. Rapist, killers, and thieves. Who would danger themselves for someone? Except one person. A skeleton who carried burdens for others and always helped others. He always wore a yellow cape, blue-greenish shirt, yellow golden boats, and a golden crown. But today, was different.

"Cross? Cross?!" Dream called out in yellow raincoat and purple umbrella. It was pouring and he just wanted to know if his boyfriend was alright. He went out to a different AU which also happened to be raining too. "He never answers his phone.." Dream mumbled and put his cellar phone back in his pocket. Dream sighed, he looked around in any dark corners to see if Cross was there. Sometimes he'll get drunk and wander off somewhere. The thought scared Dream and sworn to never leave him to walk home again, but guess what? Ink invited him to an hour 'meeting', which was interrupted due to Error being a destructive piece of crap and having to restart the meeting over again!

Oh, how he was fed up with Inks ridiculous talks about emotions and stuff. He didn't mind it at first, but, after awhile, he got annoyed with Inks crying and whining. "I wish Ink would talk to someone else with his problems.." Dream mumbled, he held the umbrella tighter and just hoped he could find Cross. "Cross?!" He screamed again, everyone turned to him, wondering if he was lost or something. "O-opps, sorry." Dream laughed nervously and continued on his way. Many who passed by hoped the little skeleton was safe. Many horrible things can happened to anyone during the night. Especially if they're alone. Dream kept repeating Cross' name, still hoping he'll hear him. Why did Cross started drinking again? Then none of this wouldn't have happened. However that was now the least of Dreams worries. "Cross..please come back-" Dream screamed as someone grabbed him and pulled him the dark alleyway. "P-Please stop-!" Dream screamed they pinned him down and started to violate him. Dreams 'heartbeat' went fast as they started to lift up his shirt and started to rub them. Dream everything in his power to get them to stop, but, they were clearly stronger. Why were things going on like this? 'W-why me?..' Dream thought as he moaned. He didn't like it. But, he slowly started to give up.. all hope seemed loss.

"Get away from him, brah!"

Dream gasped as the person who violated him was suddenly tossed to the wall, which broke their nose and shattered their leg. Dream cried into his hands as he looked up at the person who saved him. "You okay?" Dream gasped and looks up at him. "Come on, Dream." He pulls Dream up and smiles. It was.. Epic? "E-Epic! You saved me?!" He smiles. "Of course, you're Cross' lover. Which means.. I have your back." Epic takes his hand. "Thanks- wait, have you seen Cross!?" Epic sighed and shook his head. "Sorry, I haven't seen him since last week. You shouldn't go around these streets alone. You need to go home." Epic walks around, still holding Dreams hand into a different alley way. He looked around, making sure no one saw them. He lifts his hand. Dream flinched.