-Sweet Control-| Yandere Nightmare X Blueberry

This was requested by coolwolvesjazz. I hope you enjoy this and this was inspired by the RP me and Tako-Su. This was also inspired by the RP with me wonderspacetime. So I thank both of you and I enjoy roleplaying with you guys. It really takes my mind off of my family and struggles in life. Thank you and I hope you two a good night/morning or afternoon. Depends where you live. Anyway, let's get on with the chapter!

This chapter contains:
-Kidnapping
-Hypnotism (I-I like hypnotism.. don't judge me!)
-Yanderes.
If you enjoy this.. I respect you. If you don't, stop reading.
----------------------------------------------------

Narrators' P.O.V

"Hello? I-Is anyone there? I need help!.." The cries throughout Snowdin forest came from none other than, Sans, or none other than, Blueberry himself. This clumsy, yet beautiful skeleton got lost while setting up puzzles for humans. He didn't mean to go THAT far into the forest that Papyrus always warns him not to go too deep. Of course, Blue thought he could handle it and wouldn't get lost, but of course he did. He was always kinda stubborn and thought he could take care of himself. Which, of course, he couldn't. It was up to Papyrus to teach him how to live, when he got older, he gotten lasier and Blue was always taking care of him.

Blue had been getting nightmares about a figure that looked alot like him, but he was darker and had tentacles. He would wrap and hold him in his tentacles and would kiss and caress him. Blue would always wake up in tears and sweat going down his face. He didn't know if his look alike was real or not, but he definitely didn't want anything to do with him. He didn't know why he came to his dreams every night and would take control of him in his dreams. All Blue knows is that he stopped showing a few nights ago, it seemed he was safe... or at least it's what he thought.

"Hello, you seem lost~.."

Blues eyes widen as he saw a glowing blue eye in the darkness.. Blue gasped as slowly backed away and started shaking. "O-Oh.. um..hi.. u-uh.. I'm Sans, but people call me Blueberry.. w-who are you?" Blue always wanted to be polite and be kind to every creature he meets, even the most cruel and evil of the monsters. So he lifted his hand up and offered the figure a handshake. "Heh... I shouldn't really tell.. but since you insist.." The figure snickered and took out a.. tentacle... and had it take Blue by the hand and held him tight.

He had him right where he wanted him.

Blue whimpered as he dragged Blue towards him as Nightmare held him by the face. "I M N I G H T M A R E." Blue yelped and tried to pull away.
"L-Let go.." Blue struggled even more as Nightmare wrapped another tentacle around Blues hand. Both of the tentacles started to wrap around his wrists and held him tight. "You're so cute when your scared~..." Nightmare chuckled and held Blues face, examining it. He was so perfect.. in everyway. "P-Please let go.. I-I've got to go back to my br-..!" Blue got interrupted as Nightmare made him look him in the eyes.. Blue tried looking away, but everytime, he would look back at them.

'Don't look away...' Was all Blue heard throughout his mind. Nightmare loved this feeling from this little skeleton. He craved this skeleton for so long and finally had him in his arms.. Nightmare smirked and took a look of his soul.. Blues soul was just perfect. Nightmare sighed and put his finger under Blues chin, forcing him to look at him. He got what he came for and wasn't going to waste time staying here playing around around. Besides, they can 'play' all they want when Nightmare gets him home~