What inspired me to write Yandere stories? + Update

(I don't own the picture.)
Section one: Main update.
Hey guys. I just wanted to write an update and write a bit about my life when I started writing in Wattpad. If you guys don't wanna listen and just wanna hear on the update, I'm currently working on: Yandere Epic X Cross, Yandere Warrior X Blue, Yandere Error X Ink, Yandere Nightmare X Dream (remake). The reason why they're taking awhile is because I'm making them more detailed and longer. I don't want them to be sloppy and short. I want to impress everyone and improve on my writing. So, I hope you all can understand. Yandere Epic X Cross should be finish soon. I promise. :)

Section 2: Writing my first story

When I was around 13, I was looking at fanfics and reading anything Bendy and the ink machine related. Eventually I found a fanfic on wattpad and downloaded the app. I read any bendy related I could find in here, my favorite ship was Sammy and Henry (kill me) and I've decided to wrute my first story here about the ship. And it was... bad. Don't read it. It was cringy and stupid. I started questioning myself after rereading it and I feel bad for anyone who read it. (Please don't, It's not worth it. You might die or get a seizure.)

Section 3: Getting into the fandom (Oh boi-)
I was getting into undertale at the time and loved the main game and loved the music and everything about it. Especially the characters. At first, I thought sans was the joke of the game.
Everyone: -Starts a riot-
Hey! Hey! Let me explain.
He was kind of annoying to me and would make stupid jokes. Until, we get to the hotel part of the game. He was calm and seemed like he was often serious. I was impressed by his character and made smile about his story about an old lady (who would reveal to be Toriel) and him telling knock knock jokes to eachother. It was cute and made me happy.

I discovered Blueberry sans on a video called 'Its raining tacos, Underswap animation'. I found it cute and I started seeing cool and not so.. cool fanart of him. I started shipping him with Chara, then Error. Then with Dust. Now 'Dustberry' changed my entire storytelling forever.

Section 4: Yandere Dust X Blueberry.

I made the book when I was searching for anything about Yandere Dust X Blueberry fanfics. There was rarely anything about Blue being the senpai in the relationship. I got annoyed and felt like I was the only person with logic. Blueberry is supposed to be an average power-like Papyrus. And when people have Blue being more powerful than Fell, Dust, and even Error it made me annoyed. And I know he's one who started it all.

But hear me out: (Personal rant)

My reaction to Yandere Blueberry X Error.
Error is a god of destruction! DESTRUCTION! He could just swing Blue up and just crush him to death! It makes no sense for Blue to be able to capture or at least kill him. Besides, Error kidnapped him. Wouldn't it make more sense for Error to be the Yandere in this relationship?

My reaction to Yandere Blueberry X Dust
Dust is a genocider! He killed everyone in his au and got more LV. And it didn't make sense that Blue of all people is more deadly and poweful than him and can kidnap him. Dust could literally turn Blue to dust within seconds. If he wanted to.

Oh and my personal rant: Yandere Blueberry X Fell.
I liked it when Blue was the yandere for it. What's the problem? When they make a yandere in the relationship, Blue is the main yandere ALL. THE. TIME. It got repetitive and boring. I wanted Fell to be the yandere for a change. Because he's edgy and he's suppose to he powerful and he's had a rough childhood! An interesting bond between Blue and him would've been nice! To spice things up a bit. Please..

(Rant over)

Anyway, I made the story about Yandere Dust X Blueberry. I've got mixed reviews and wrote more chapters than my.. First story. I didn't expect anyone to like the stories, until I got at least 100 votes.

Section 5: Here we are.

I completed the story and started to open a Yandere one shots, since I liked the Yandere concept and wanted to expand it. Now here we are! I've made a Yandere RP to explore new concepts in and now, I feel more alive than ever.

I feel nicer and more confident. Thanks for reading/listening to my stories. I wanted to keep this short and I'll keep writing stories more than ever. (But I'll take breaks here and there.)