"Sudden Feelings." | Yandere Error X Ink

(I don't own the image-)
A/N: I've decided to rewrite one oneshot from the one I did, before deleting it. I thought it was lazy and no one really liked it. And sorry this took awhile, since I'm writing my stories more longer and complex, I usually brainstorm ideas and ways to make each Yandere story different and unique.

Thanks for understanding and enjoy. ^^

********************

"Hey Blue?"

The ink stained skeleton took a bite of one of the tacos Blue made for them for dinner and took a bite. "Yes, Ink?" He sighed. "It's been a few days and I haven't seen or heard of Cross.. have you?" The other shook his head and put his cup of tea down on the table after taking a sip. "No, I'm afraid not. Me and Warrior last saw him when we were all training together. He and Cross got along due to them being able to relate to one another about loyal and justice." Blue sighed and looked at his dear friend, feeling completely hopeless and saddened for not being able to help his dear friend in need. He cared for each of his friends and wanted all to be happy. Even his other 'friend', Error. Blue tapped his plate of tacos with his finger and sighed. "I wish I can help you, Ink, I really do. Me and Warrior have already asked sanses throughout the multiverse for any information about Cross. But, no one has answered..yet-" Blue put his finger up, like he was about to say something.

"-But I'm sure if we keep having hope and keep searching, we'll find him!" Blue giggled and took another bite of his taco. The other skeleton sitting on the other side giggled and smiled. "Thank you, Blue. It's nice to have a friend like you." The skeleton took a sip of his own cup of tea and seemed a bit better and cheerful. "Of course, I just hate seeing my good friends sad like this. Everyone deserves to be happy, sometimes things may turn rotten and bad.. but, that doesn't mean we can let them get the best of us. It's best to have hope and pray for the best."

»A few hours later, In the Antivoid«

Error watched through his drift, his love safely made it home and get ready for bed, it was around 7pm. His love was usually a busy person and needed extra rest for his usual activities. Error knew that and recorded some of that in his mental mind. He watched as his lover made it his bed and turned off his lamp. Error took his hand and started to rub his sleepy eye sockets. It's been awhile since he got actual sleep and seemed quite burned out.

"I'Ll juSt Wa-WaTCh hIM a LiT-tle moRe.."

Errors eyesockets twitched, the nonexisting eyebags never leaving as he watched the screen of the rift. (Basically us at night with our electronics.) He's been watching a brown scarfed skeleton for awhile now. He couldn't explain why. All he knew was that he wanted to observe and watch him. At first it was to find out of what he was planning or what abomination of an AU he was going to help out next. But, soon it was more than just one time, in fact, he would keep on checking on him from time to time. To the point he check on him nearly all the time. He didn't really need to eat anything or need to.. relief himself. He could just watch him all he wanted. Of course, he'll need rest and need to take naps. But other than that, he had all the time in the world. Error admired the way the artist would paint and hold his paintbrush. He looked in awe as he painted and hummed a soft melody, it was so calm and relaxing, like a mother humming a lullaby for her child. Error loved that tune, he yawned and snapped his fingers, making the rift fading away.

Error pulled out a nearby notebook. He always kept it to write facts and little stories about him and his soon-to-be-lover. He often mumbled about how wonderful his love was and how he and him will be together. Forever. He grabbed the pencil and started to write. He usually didn't draw, but today was different. He drew his beloved and himself holding eachother and kissing. He blushed and took the pencil to write. What he was a silly romantic poem about his love. Error giggled and put the notebook away, using his strings to string up the notebook up. He didn't want anyone or anything to get it. It was precious to him. It was the only way he could actually feel affection from his love. And possibly that's how he'll ever get any love from Ink. Especially after the actions he commited.